Saturday, June 22, 2013

"Go before"

  1.   12 And he said, Let us take our journey, and let us go, and I will go before thee.
  2.   5 And the Lord said unto Moses, Go on before the people, and take with thee of the elders of Israel; and thy arod, bwherewith thou smotest the river, take in thine hand, and go.
  3.   23 For mine Angel shall go before thee, and bring thee in unto the Amorites, and the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Canaanites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites: and I will cut them off.
  4.   1 And when the people saw that Moses adelayed to come down out of the mount, the people gathered themselves together unto Aaron, and said unto him, Up, make us bgods, which shall cgo before us; for as for this Moses, the man that brought us up out of the land of Egypt, we dwot not what is become of him.
          •  •  •
      23 For they said unto me, aMake us bgods, which shall go before us: for as for this Moses, the man that brought us up out of the land of Egypt, we wot not what is become of him.
          •  •  •
      34 Therefore now go, alead the people unto the place of which I have spoken unto thee: behold, mine bAngel shall go before thee: nevertheless in the day when I visit I will visit their sin upon them.
  5.   17 Which may go out before them, and which may go in before them, and which may lead them out, and which may bring them in; that the acongregation of the Lord be not as bsheep which have no cshepherd.
  6.   20 ¶ And Moses said unto them, If ye will ado this thing, if ye will go armed before the Lord to war,
  7.   28 But acharge Joshua, and encourage him, and bstrengthen him: for he shall cgo over before this people, and he shall cause them to inherit the land which thou shalt see.
  8.   3 The Lord thy God, he will go over before thee, and he will destroy these nations from before thee, and thou shalt apossess them: and Joshua, he shall go over before thee, as the Lord hath said.
          •  •  •
      8 And the Lord, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be awith thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.
  9.   20 That we also may be like all the anations; and that our king may judge us, and go out before us, and fight our battles.
  10.   19 And Samuel answered Saul, and said, I am the aseer: go up before me unto the high place; for ye shall eat with me to day, and to morrow I will let thee go, and will tell thee all that is in thine heart.
  11.   8 And thou shalt go down before me to Gilgal; and, behold, I will come down unto thee, to offer aburnt offerings, and to sacrifice sacrifices of peace offerings: seven days shalt thou tarry, till I come to thee, and shew thee what thou shalt do.
  12.   19 And she said unto her servants, Go on before me; behold, I come after you. But she told not her husband Nabal.
  13.   24 And let it be, when thou hearest the sound of a going in the tops of the mulberry trees, that then thou shalt bestir thyself: for then shall the Lord go out before thee, to smite the host of the Philistines.
  14.   30 But David could not go before it to enquire of God: for he was afraid because of the sword of the angel of the Lord.
  15.   13 Righteousness shall go before him; and shall set us in the way of his steps.
  16.   14 aJustice and bjudgment are the habitation of thy throne: mercy and truth shall go before thy face.
  17.   2 I will go before thee, and make the acrooked places straight: I will bbreak in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:
  18.   12 For ye shall not go out with ahaste, nor go by flight: for the Lord will go before you; and the God of Israel will be your brereward.
  19.   8 ¶ Then shall thy alight break forth as the morning, and thine bhealth shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the Lord shall be thy crereward.
  20.   22 ¶ And straightway Jesus constrained his disciples to get into a ship, and to go before him unto the other side, while he sent the multitudes away.
  21.   32 But after I am arisen again, I will go before you into Galilee.
  22.   28 But after that I am risen, I will go before you into Galilee.
  23.   17 And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of aElias, to turn the hearts of the bfathers to the children, and the cdisobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people dprepared for the Lord.
          •  •  •
      76 And thou, child, shalt be called the prophet of the Highest: for thou shalt go before the face of the Lord to aprepare his ways;
  24.   40 Saying unto Aaron, Make us agods to go before us: for as for this Moses, which brought us out of the land of Egypt, we wot not what is become of him.
  25.   5 Therefore I thought it necessary to exhort the brethren, that they would go before unto you, and make up beforehand your abounty, whereof ye had notice before, that the same might be ready, as a matter of bounty, and not as of covetousness.
  26.   9 And the king commanded the people that they should flee before the Lamanites, and he himself did go before them, and they did flee into the wilderness, with their women and their children.
  27.   17 And he said unto Alma: Thou shalt go before this people, and I will go awith thee and deliver this people out of bbondage.
  28.   42 For ye shall anot go out with bhaste nor go by flight; for the Lord will go before you, and the God of Israel shall be your rearward.
  29.   29 And they shall go out from all nations; and they shall anot go out in bhaste, nor go by flight, for I will go before them, saith the Father, and I will be their rearward.
  30.   42 And when thou hast done this thou shalt ago at the head of them down into the valley which is northward. And there will I meet thee, and I will go bbefore thee into a land which is cchoice above all the lands of the earth.
  31.   5 And it came to pass that the Lord commanded them that they should ago forth into the wilderness, yea, into that quarter where there never had man been. And it came to pass that the Lord did go before them, and did talk with them as he stood in a bcloud, and gave cdirections whither they should travel.
  32.   12 And it shall come to pass that power shall arest upon thee; thou shalt have great faith, and I will be with thee and go before thy face.
  33.   27 Behold, I will go before you and be your arearward; and I will be in your bmidst, and you shall not be cconfounded.
  34.   88 And whoso areceiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go bbefore your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my cSpirit shall be in your hearts, and mine dangels round about you, to bear you up.
  35.   19 Therefore, let not your hearts faint, for I say not unto you as I said unto your fathers: Mine aangel shall go up before you, but not my bpresence.
      20 But I say unto you: Mine aangels shall go up before you, and also my bpresence, and in time ye shall cpossess the goodly land.
  36.   31 And thou hast taken aZion to thine own bosom, from all thy creations, from all eternity to all eternity; and naught but peace, bjustice, and truth is the habitation of thy throne; and mercy shall go before thy face and have no end; how is it thou canst cweep?

No comments:

Post a Comment