Wednesday, June 19, 2013

The Lamanites are upon us

  1.   7 And now the king cried out in the anguish of his soul, saying: Gideon, aspare me, for the Lamanites are upon us, and they will destroy us; yea, they will destroy my people.
  2.   11 And he also said unto him, I would come unto you, but behold, the Lamanites are upon us in the borders of the land by the west sea; and behold, I go against them, therefore I cannot come unto you.
  3.   17 But behold, now the Lamanites are coming upon us, taking apossession of our lands, and they are murdering our people with the sword, yea, our women and our children, and also carrying them away captive, causing them that they should suffer all manner of afflictions, and this because of the great wickedness of those who are seeking for power and authority, yea, even those king-men.

No comments:

Post a Comment