Sunday, January 27, 2013

Written in their hearts

  1.   3 Let not mercy and atruth forsake thee: bbind them about thy neck; write them upon the ctable of thine dheart:
  2.   3 aBind them upon thy fingers, write them upon the table of thine bheart.
  3.   1 The sin of Judah is written with a pen of iron, and with the point of a diamond: it is agraven upon the table of their heart, and upon the bhorns of your altars;
  4.   33 But this shall be the acovenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my blaw in their inward parts, and write it in their chearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. 
    1.   15 aWhich shew the work of the blaw written in their hearts, their cconscience also bearing dwitness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;) 
      1.   2 Ye are our aepistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men:
          3 Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, awritten not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in btables of stone, but in cfleshy tables of the dheart.
      2.   10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my alaws into their bmind, and write them in their chearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
      3.   16 This is the acovenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their bminds will I write them; 
        1.   7 Hearken unto me, ye that know righteousness, the people in whose heart I have written my law, afear ye not the breproach of men, neither be ye afraid of their crevilings
          1.   12 I say unto you, I would that ye should remember to aretain the name written always in your hearts, that ye are not found on the left hand of God, but that ye hear and know the voice by which ye shall be called, and also, the name by which he shall call you.
          2.   11 And now I read unto you the remainder of the acommandments of God, for I perceive that they are not written in your hearts; I perceive that ye have studied and taught biniquity the most part of your lives.
           
         
       
     

No comments:

Post a Comment