Monday, January 21, 2013

Judged me

  1.   5 And Sarai said unto Abram, My wrong be upon thee: I have given my maid into thy bosom; and when she saw that she had conceived, I was adespised in her eyes: the Lord judge between me and thee.
  2.   6 And Rachel said, God hath judged me, and hath also heard my voice, and hath given me a son: therefore called she his name aDan.
  3.   12 The Lord ajudge between me and thee, and the Lord avenge me of thee: but mine hand shall not be upon thee.
          •  •  •
      15 The Lord therefore be judge, and judge between me and thee, and see, and plead my cause, and deliver me out of thine hand.
  4.   8 The Lord shall ajudge the people: judge me, O Lord, according to my righteousness, and according to mine integrity that is in me.
  5.   1 Judge me, O Lord; for I have walked in mine integrity: I have atrusted also in the Lord; therefore I shall not slide.
  6.   24 Judge me, O Lord my God, according to thy righteousness; and let them not rejoice over me.
  7.   1 aJudge me, O God, and plead my cause against an ungodly nation: O deliver me from the bdeceitful and unjust man.
  8.   1 Save me, O God, by thy name, and judge me by thy strength.
  9.   175 Let my soul live, and it shall praise thee; and let thy judgments help me.
  10.   9 I will abear the indignation of the Lord, because I have sinned against him, until he plead my cause, and execute judgment for me: he will bring me forth to the blight, and I shall behold his righteousness.
  11.   15 And when she was baptized, and her household, she besought us, saying, If ye have judged me to be faithful to the Lord, come into my house, and aabide there. And she constrained us.
  12.   3 Then said Paul unto him, God shall smite thee, thou awhited wall: for sittest thou to judge me after the law, and commandest me to be smitten contrary to the law?
  13.   4 For I know nothing aby myself; yet am I not hereby justified: but he that bjudgeth me is the Lord.
  14.   4 But I must fulfil the commandments wherewith God has commanded me; and because I have told you the truth ye are angry with me. And again, because I have spoken the word of God ye have judged me that I am mad.
  15.   4 And it is those who have sought to take away the judgment-seat from me that have been the cause of this great iniquity; for they have used great aflattery, and they have bled away the hearts of many people, which will be the cause of sore affliction among us; they have withheld our provisions, and have daunted our cfreemen that they have not come unto you.
  16.   11 And ye ought to say in your hearts—let God ajudge between me and thee, and breward thee according to thy cdeeds.
  17.   28 And now, verily I say unto you, if that enemy shall escape my vengeance, that he be not brought into judgment before me, then ye shall see to it that ye awarn him in my name, that he come no more upon you, neither upon your family, even your children’s children unto the third and fourth generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment