Sunday, January 27, 2013

"I perceive"

  1.   6 In that thou lovest thine enemies, and hatest thy friends. For thou hast declared this day, that thou regardest neither princes nor servants: for this day I perceive, that if Absalom had lived, and all we had died this day, then it had pleased thee well.
  2.   9 And she said unto her husband, Behold now, I perceive that this is an holy man of God, which passeth by us continually.
  3.   11 Lo, he goeth by me, and I see him not: he passeth on also, but I perceive him not.
  4.   8 Behold, I go forward, but he is not there; and backward, but I cannot perceive him:
  5.   22 Wherefore I perceive that there is nothing better, than that a man should rejoice in his own aworks; for that is his portion: for who shall bring him to see what shall be after him?
  6.   46 And Jesus said, Somebody hath touched me: for I perceive that avirtue is gone out of me.
  7.   19 The woman saith unto him, Sir, I perceive that thou art a aprophet.
  8.   23 For I perceive that thou art in the agall of bitterness, and in the bbond of iniquity.
  9.   34 ¶ Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no arespecter of persons:
  10.   22 ¶ Then Paul stood in the midst of Mars’ hill, and said, Ye men of Athens, I perceive that in all things ye are atoo superstitious.
  11.   10 And said unto them, Sirs, I perceive that this voyage will be with hurt and much damage, not only of the lading and ship, but also of our lives.
  12.   8 For though I made you sorry with a letter, I do not repent, though I did repent: for I perceive that the same epistle hath made you sorry, though it were but for a season.
  13.   8 And now, my beloved brethren, I perceive that ye ponder still in your hearts; and it grieveth me that I must speak concerning this thing. For if ye would hearken unto the aSpirit which teacheth a man to bpray ye would know that ye must cpray; for the devil spirit teacheth not a man to pray, but teacheth him that he must not pray.
  14.   15 And now I, Jacob, am led on by the Spirit unto prophesying; for I perceive by the workings of the Spirit which is in me, that by the astumbling of the bJews they will creject the dstone upon which they might build and have safe foundation.
  15.   7 Ye see that ye have not power to slay me, therefore I finish my amessage. Yea, and I perceive that it cuts you to your hearts because I tell you the truth concerning your iniquities.
          •  •  •
      11 And now I read unto you the remainder of the acommandments of God, for I perceive that they are not written in your hearts; I perceive that ye have studied and taught biniquity the most part of your lives.
  16.   19 For I perceive that ye are in the paths of righteousness; I perceive that ye are in the path which leads to the kingdom of God; yea, I perceive that ye are making his apaths straight.
      20 I perceive that it has been made known unto you, by the testimony of his word, that he cannot awalk in crooked paths; neither doth he vary from that which he hath said; neither hath he a shadow of turning from the right to the left, or from that which is right to that which is wrong; therefore, his course is one eternal round.
  17.   1 Now my son, here is somewhat more I would say unto thee; for I perceive that thy mind is worried concerning the resurrection of the dead.
  18.   1 And now, my son, I have somewhat to say concerning the restoration of which has been spoken; for behold, some have awrested the scriptures, and have gone far bastray because of this thing. And I perceive that thy mind has been cworried also concerning this thing. But behold, I will explain it unto thee.
  19.   1 And now, my son, I perceive there is somewhat more which doth worry your mind, which ye cannot understand—which is concerning the ajustice of God in the bpunishment of the sinner; for ye do try to suppose that it is cinjustice that the sinner should be consigned to a state of misery.
  20.   10 And these are the words: Behold, I perceive that this very people, the Nephites, according to the spirit of revelation which is in me, in afour hundred years from the time that Jesus Christ shall manifest himself unto them, shall dwindle in bunbelief.
  21.   12 Yea, awo unto this great city of Zarahemla; for behold, it is because of those who are righteous that it is saved; yea, wo unto this great city, for I perceive, saith the Lord, that there are many, yea, even the more part of this great city, that will harden their hearts against me, saith the Lord.
  22.   2 I aperceive that ye are weak, that ye cannot bunderstand all my words which I am commanded of the Father to speak unto you at this time.
          •  •  •
      8 For I perceive that ye desire that I should show unto you what I have done unto your brethren at Jerusalem, for I see that your afaith is bsufficient that I should heal you.
  23.   2 And about the time that aAmmaron hid up the records unto the Lord, he came unto me, (I being about ten years of age, and I began to be blearned somewhat after the manner of the learning of my people) and Ammaron said unto me: I perceive that thou art a csober child, and art quick to observe;

No comments:

Post a Comment