Saturday, January 26, 2013

What you do

  1.   10 But this much I tell you, what you ado with me, after this, shall be as a btype and a shadow of things which are to come.
  2.   34 But behold, here is wisdom, and because I show unto you wisdom, and give you commandments concerning these things, what you shall do, show it not unto the world until you have accomplished the work of translation.
  3.   1 Behold, I say unto you that you shall let your atime be devoted to the bstudying of the scriptures, and to preaching, and to confirming the church at cColesville, and to performing your dlabors on the land, such as is required, until after you shall go to the west to hold the next conference; and then it shall be made eknown what you shall do.
  4.   11 Go your way whithersoever I will, and it shall be given you by the aComforter what you shall do and whither you shall go.

No comments:

Post a Comment