Monday, January 21, 2013

Tell the truth

  1.   40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.
          •  •  •
      45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
  2.   7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is aexpedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the bComforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
  3.   16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the atruth?
  4.   11 Wherefore, I must tell you the truth according to the aplainness of the bword of God. For behold, as I inquired of the Lord, thus came the word unto me, saying: Jacob, get thou up into the temple on the morrow, and declare the word which I shall give thee unto this people.
  5.   4 But I must fulfil the commandments wherewith God has commanded me; and because I have told you the truth ye are angry with me. And again, because I have spoken the word of God ye have judged me that I am mad.
          •  •  •
      7 Ye see that ye have not power to slay me, therefore I finish my amessage. Yea, and I perceive that it cuts you to your hearts because I tell you the truth concerning your iniquities.
  6.   25 So it was with me. I had actually seen a light, and in the midst of that light I saw two aPersonages, and they did in reality speak to me; and though I was bhated and cpersecuted for saying that I had seen a vision, yet it was true; and while they were persecuting me, reviling me, and speaking all manner of evil against me dfalsely for so saying, I was led to say in my heart: Why persecute me for telling the truth? I have actually seen a vision; and who am I that I can withstand God, or why does the world think to make me deny what I have actually seen? For I had seen a vision; I knew it, and I knew that God knew it, and I could not edeny it, neither dared I do it; at least I knew that by so doing I would offend God, and come under condemnation.

No comments:

Post a Comment