Friday, January 11, 2013

Speak the truth

  1.   2 He that walketh uprightly, and worketh righteousness, and speaketh the truth in his heart.
  2.   7 For my mouth shall speak truth; and wickedness is an abomination to my lips.
  3.   17 He that speaketh truth sheweth forth righteousness: but a false witness deceit.
  4.   5 And they will deceive every one his neighbour, and will not speak the truth: they have taught their tongue to speak lies, and weary themselves to commit iniquity.
  5.   15 But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:
  6.   7 Whereunto I am ordained a preacher, and an apostle, (I speak the truth in Christ, and lie not;) a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and verity.
  7.   13 Behold, my brethren, he that prophesieth, let him prophesy to the understanding of men; for the Spirit speaketh the truth and lieth not. Wherefore, it speaketh of things as they really are, and of things as they really will be; wherefore, these things are manifested unto us plainly, for the salvation of our souls. But behold, we are not witnesses alone in these things; for God also spake them unto prophets of old.
  8.   30 Know ye not that I speak the truth? Yea, ye know that I speak the truth; and you ought to tremble before God.
  9.   12 And he answered: Yea, Lord, I know that thou speakest the truth, for thou art a God of truth, and canst not lie.
  10.   21 Take upon you the name of Christ, and speak the truth in soberness.

No comments:

Post a Comment