Thursday, December 6, 2012

"Visiting the iniquities"

  1.   5 Thou shalt not abow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a bjealous God, cvisiting the diniquity of the efathers upon the fchildren unto the third and fourth generation of them that ghate me;
  2.   7 Keeping mercy for thousands, aforgiving iniquity and transgression and bsin, cand that will by no means dclear the eguilty; visiting the finiquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children’s children, unto the third and to the fourth generation.
  3.   25 And the aland is bdefiled: therefore I do visit the iniquity thereof upon it, and the land itself vomiteth out her inhabitants.
  4.   18 The aLord is longsuffering, and of great mercy, bforgiving iniquity and transgression, and by no means clearing the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation.
  5.   9 Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting athe iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth bgeneration of them that chate me,
  6.   22 And it shall come to pass that they shall aknow that I am the Lord their God, and am a bjealous God, visiting the iniquities of my people.
  7.   13 And again: Thou shalt not abow down thyself unto them, nor serve them; for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquities of the fathers upon the children, unto the third and fourth generations of them that hate me;

No comments:

Post a Comment