Friday, December 7, 2012

Hear their cries

  1.   23 If thou afflict them in any wise, and they cry at all unto me, I will surely hear their cry;
  2.   9 Will God ahear his bcry when trouble cometh upon him?
  3.   1 Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer.
  4.   19 He will fulfil the adesire of them that fear him: he also will hear their cry, and will save them.
  5.   12 When they fast, I will not ahear their cry; and when they offer burnt offering and an oblation, I will not accept them: but I will bconsume them by the sword, and by the famine, and by the pestilence.
  6.   16 And let that man be as the cities which the Lord aoverthrew, and repented not: and let him hear the cry in the morning, and the shouting at noontide;
  7.   2 O Lord, ahow long shall I cry, and thou wilt not hear! even cry out unto thee of bviolence, and thou wilt not save!
  8.   3 But I, Nephi, have written what I have written, and I esteem it as of great aworth, and especially unto my people. For I bpray continually for them by day, and mine ceyes water my pillow by night, because of them; and I cry unto my God in faith, and I know that he will hear my cry.
  9.   18 And God did ahear our cries and did answer our prayers; and we did go forth in his might; yea, we did go forth against the Lamanites, and in one day and a night we did slay three thousand and forty-three; we did slay them even until we had driven them out of our land.
  10.   24 Yea, and it shall come to pass that when they shall acry unto me I will be bslow to hear their cries; yea, and I will suffer them that they be smitten by their enemies.
  11.   15 And now the Lord was slow to ahear their cry because of their iniquities; nevertheless the Lord did hear their bcries, and began to soften the hearts of the Lamanites that they began to ease their burdens; yet the Lord did not see fit to deliver them out of bondage.
  12.   10 Nevertheless, aafter much btribulation, the Lord did hear my cries, and did answer my prayers, and has made me an cinstrument in his hands in bringing dso many of you to a knowledge of his truth.
  13.   28 Nevertheless, the Nephites being astrengthened by the hand of the Lord, having prayed mightily to him that he would deliver them out of the hands of their enemies, therefore the Lord did hear their cries, and did strengthen them, and the Lamanites and the Amlicites did fall before them.
  14.   26 And anot many days hence the Son of God shall come in his bglory; and his glory shall be the glory of the Only Begotten of the Father, full of cgrace, equity, and truth, full of patience, dmercy, and long-suffering, quick to ehear the cries of his people and to answer their prayers.
  15.   10 Yea, and thou hast also heard me when I have been acast out and have been despised by mine enemies; yea, thou didst hear my cries, and wast angry with mine enemies, and thou didst bvisit them in thine anger with speedy destruction.
  16.   32 And it came to pass that our prisoners did hear their cries, which caused them to take courage; and they did rise up in rebellion against us.

No comments:

Post a Comment