Monday, December 31, 2012

Do with them as seemeth thee good


  1.   24 Behold, here is my daughter a maiden, and his concubine; them I will bring out now, and humble ye them, and do with them what seemeth good unto you: but unto this man do not so vile a thing.

  2.   10 Therefore the men of Jabesh said, To morrow we will come out unto you, and ye shall do with us all that seemeth good unto you.

  3.   18 And whatsoever shall seem good to thee, and to thy brethren, to do with the rest of the silver and the gold, that do after the will of your God.

  4.   11 And the king said unto Haman, The silver is given to thee, the people also, to do with them as it seemeth good to thee.

  5.   14 As for me, behold, I am in your hand: do with me as seemeth good and meet unto you.

  6.   16 Behold, here is the man, we deliver him into thy hands; thou mayest do with him as seemeth thee good.

  7.   3 Wherefore he broke my covenant, and it remaineth with me to do with him as seemeth me good. Amen.

  8.   1 Verily, thus saith the Lord unto you, my friends Sidney and Joseph, your families are well; they are in mine hands, and I will do with them as seemeth me good; for in me there is all power.

No comments:

Post a Comment