Thursday, December 6, 2012

"Jealous God"

  1.   5 Thou shalt not abow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a bjealous God, cvisiting the diniquity of the efathers upon the fchildren unto the third and fourth generation of them that ghate me;
  2.   14 For thou shalt worship ano other bgod: for the Lord, whose name is cJealous, is a djealous God:
  3.   24 For the Lord thy God is a consuming afire, even a bjealous God.
  4.   9 Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting athe iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth bgeneration of them that chate me,
  5.   15 (For the Lord thy God is a ajealous God among you) lest the banger of the Lord thy God be kindled against thee, and destroy thee from off the face of the earth.
  6.   19 And Joshua said unto the people, Ye cannot serve the Lord: for he is an aholy God; he is a bjealous God; he will not cforgive your transgressions nor your sins.
  7.   22 And it shall come to pass that they shall aknow that I am the Lord their God, and am a bjealous God, visiting the iniquities of my people.
  8.   13 And again: Thou shalt not abow down thyself unto them, nor serve them; for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquities of the fathers upon the children, unto the third and fourth generations of them that hate me;

No comments:

Post a Comment