Saturday, December 1, 2012

Tread the winepress

  1.   11 Which make oil within their walls, and tread their winepresses, and suffer thirst.
  2.   3 I have trodden the awinepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be bsprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.
  3.   33 And joy and agladness is taken from the plentiful field, and from the land of Moab; and I have caused wine to fail from the winepresses: none shall tread with shouting; their bshouting shall be no shouting.
  4.   15 The Lord hath trodden under foot all my mighty amen in the midst of me: he hath called an assembly against me to crush my young men: the Lord hath trodden the virgin, the daughter of Judah, as in a winepress.
  5.   20 And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.
  6.   15 aAnd out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall brule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the cwinepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
  7.   107 When he shall adeliver up the bkingdom, and present it unto the Father, spotless, saying: I have covercome and have dtrodden the ewine-press falone, even the wine-press of the fierceness of the wrath of Almighty God.
  8.   106 And again, another angel shall sound his trump, which is the seventh angel, saying: It is finished; it is finished! The aLamb of God hath bovercome and ctrodden the wine-press alone, even the wine-press of the fierceness of the wrath of Almighty God.
  9.   50 And his avoice shall be heard: I have btrodden the wine-press alone, and have brought judgment upon all people; and none were with me;

No comments:

Post a Comment