Wednesday, December 5, 2012

"He commanded me"

  1.   29 And he said, Let me go, I pray thee; for our family hath a sacrifice in the city; and my brother, he hath commanded me to be there: and now, if I have found favour in thine eyes, let me get away, I pray thee, and see my brethren. Therefore he cometh not unto the king’s table.
  2.   10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the abreath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.
  3.   27 Therefore, as I said unto you that I had aserved you, bwalking with a clear conscience before God, even so I at this time have caused that ye should assemble yourselves together, that I might be found blameless, and that your cblood should not come upon me, when I shall stand to be judged of God of the things whereof he hath commanded me concerning you.
  4.   20 And it came to pass that there was a man among them whose name was aAbinadi;
          •  •  •
      25 And except they repent in asackcloth and ashes, and cry mightily to the Lord their God, I will not bhear their prayers, neither will I deliver them out of their afflictions; and thus saith the Lord, and thus hath he commanded me.
  5.   1 Hearken, O ye Gentiles, and hear the words of Jesus Christ, the Son of the living God, which he hath acommanded me that I should speak concerning you, for, behold he commandeth me that I should write, saying:
  6.   5 Wherefore the Lord hath commanded me to write them; and I have written them. And he commanded me that I should aseal them up; and he also hath commanded that I should seal up the interpretation thereof; wherefore I have sealed up the binterpreters, according to the commandment of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment