Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Swear in his wrath

  1. 3 aFor we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my brest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.
  2. 7 Wherefore we labored diligently among our people, that we might persuade them to acome unto Christ, and partake of the goodness of God, that they might enter into his brest, lest by any means he should swear in his wrath they should not center in, as in the dprovocation in the days of temptation while the children of Israel were in the ewilderness.
  3. 35 And whosoever will harden his heart and will do ainiquity, behold, I swear in my wrath that he shall not enter into my rest.
  4. 8 And he had sworn in his wrath unto the brother of Jared, that whoso should possess this land of promise, from that time henceforth and forever, should aserve him, the true and only God, or they should be bswept off when the fulness of his wrath should come upon them.
  5. 33 I have sworn in my wrath, and adecreed wars upon the face of the earth, and the wicked shall bslay the wicked, and fear shall come upon every man;

No comments:

Post a Comment