Friday, December 24, 2010

Blood and garments

  1. 11 Binding his foal unto the vine, and his ass’s colt unto the choice avine; he bwashed his garments in wine, and his clothes in the cblood of grapes:
  2. 21 And thou shalt take of the blood that is upon the altar, and of the anointing oil, and sprinkle it upon Aaron, and upon his garments, and upon his sons, and upon the garments of his sons with him: and ahe shall be hallowed, and his garments, and his sons, and his sons’ garments with him.
  3. 27 Whatsoever shall touch the flesh thereof shall be holy: and when there is sprinkled of the blood thereof upon any garment, thou shalt wash that whereon it was sprinkled in the holy place.
  4. 30 And Moses took of the anointing oil, and of the blood which was upon the altar, and asprinkled it upon Aaron, and upon his garments, and upon his sons, and upon his sons’ garments with him; and bsanctified Aaron, and his garments, and his sons, and his sons’ garments with him.
  5. 5 aFor every battle of the warrior is with confused noise, and garments rolled in blood; but this shall be with bburning and fuel of fire.
  6. 3 I have trodden the awinepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be bsprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.
  7. 14 They have wandered as blind men in the streets, they have polluted themselves with blood, so that men could not touch their garments.
  8. 20 ¶ And, behold, a woman, which was diseased with an aissue of bblood twelve years, came behind him, and touched the hem of his garment:
  9. 44 Came behind him, and touched the aborder of his garment: and immediately her issue of blood bstanched.
  10. 10 And these atwelve ministers whom thou beholdest shall judge thy seed. And, behold, they are righteous forever; for because of their faith in the Lamb of God their bgarments are made white in his blood.
    11 And the angel said unto me: Look! And I looked, and beheld athree generations pass away in righteousness; and their garments were white even like unto the Lamb of God. And the angel said unto me: These are made white in the blood of the Lamb, because of their faith in him.
  11. 44 O, my beloved brethren, remember my words. Behold, I take off my garments, and I shake them before you; I pray the God of my salvation that he view me with his aall-searching eye; wherefore, ye shall know at the last day, when all men shall be judged of their works, that the God of Israel did witness that I bshook your iniquities from my soul, and that I stand with brightness before him, and am crid of your blood.
  12. 5 For every battle of the warrior is with confused noise, and garments rolled in blood; but athis shall be with burning and fuel of fire.
  13. 19 And we did amagnify our office unto the Lord, taking upon us the bresponsibility, answering the sins of the people upon our own heads if we did not cteach them the word of God with all diligence; wherefore, by laboring with our might their dblood might not come upon our garments; otherwise their blood would come upon our garments, and we would not be found spotless at the last day.
  14. 28 I say unto you that I have caused that ye should assemble yourselves together that I might arid my garments of your blood, at this period of time when I am about to go down to my grave, that I might go down in peace, and my immortal bspirit may join the cchoirs above in singing the praises of a just God.
  15. 21 I say unto you, ye will know at that day that ye cannot be asaved; for there can no man be saved except his bgarments are washed white; yea, his garments must be cpurified until they are cleansed from all stain, through the blood of him of whom it has been spoken by our fathers, who should come to redeem his people from their sins.
    22 And now I ask of you, my brethren, how will any of you feel, if ye shall stand before the bar of God, having your garments stained with ablood and all manner of bfilthiness? Behold, what will these things testify against you?
    • • •
    27 Have ye walked, keeping yourselves ablameless before God? Could ye say, if ye were called to die at this time, within yourselves, that ye have been sufficiently bhumble? That your garments have been ccleansed and made white through the blood of Christ, who will come to dredeem his people from their sins?
  16. 11 Therefore they were called after this holy order, and were asanctified, and their bgarments were washed white through the blood of the Lamb.
  17. 36 And this I know, because the Lord hath said he dwelleth not in aunholy temples, but in the bhearts of the crighteous doth he dwell; yea, and he has also said that the righteous shall sit down in his kingdom, to go no more out; but their garments should be made white through the dblood of the Lamb.
  18. 19 And ano unclean thing can enter into his kingdom; therefore nothing entereth into his brest save it be those who have cwashed their garments in my blood, because of their faith, and the repentance of all their sins, and their faithfulness unto the end.
  19. 35 And these things are written that we may rid our garments of the blood of our abrethren, who have dwindled in unbelief.
  20. 38 And now I, Moroni, bid farewell unto the Gentiles, yea, and also unto my brethren whom I love, until we shall meet before the ajudgment-seat of Christ, where all men shall know that my bgarments are not spotted with your blood.
  21. 10 And then cometh the New Jerusalem; and blessed are they who dwell therein, for it is they whose garments are awhite through the blood of the Lamb; and they are they who are numbered among the remnant of the seed of Joseph, who were of the house of Israel.
  22. 85 That their souls may escape the wrath of God, the adesolation of abomination which awaits the wicked, both in this world and in the world to come. Verily, I say unto you, let those who are not the bfirst elders continue in the vineyard until the mouth of the Lord shall ccall them, for their time is not yet come; their garments are not dclean from the blood of this generation.
  23. 33 Verily I say unto you, behold how great is your calling. aCleanse your hearts and your garments, lest the blood of this generation be brequired at your hands.
  24. 6 If thou art aaccused with all manner of false accusations; if thine enemies fall upon thee; if they tear thee from the society of thy father and mother and brethren and sisters; and if with a drawn sword thine enemies tear thee from the bosom of thy wife, and of thine offspring, and thine elder son, although but six years of age, shall cling to thy garments, and shall say, My father, my father, why can’t you stay with us? O, my father, what are the men going to do with you? and if then he shall be thrust from thee by the sword, and thou be dragged to bprison, and thine enemies prowl around thee like cwolves for the blood of the lamb;
  25. 51 And I have atrampled them in my fury, and I did tread upon them in mine anger, and their blood have I bsprinkled upon my garments, and stained all my raiment; for this was the cday of vengeance which was in my heart.
  26. 5 And it came to pass that I prayed unto the Lord that he would give unto the Gentiles grace, that they might have charity. And it came to pass that the Lord said unto me: If they have not charity it mattereth not unto thee, thou hast been afaithful; wherefore thy garments shall be made bclean. And because thou hast seen thy weakness, thou shalt be made strong, even unto the sitting down in the place which I have prepared in the mansions of my Father. And now I . . . bid farewell unto the Gentiles; yea, and also unto my brethren whom I love, until we shall meet before the cjudgment-seat of Christ, where all men shall know that my garments are not spotted with your blood. The dtestators are now dead, and their etestament is in force.

No comments:

Post a Comment