Wednesday, December 8, 2010

For Christ's sake

  1. 30 Now I beseech you, brethren, for the Lord Jesus Christ’s sake, and for the love of the Spirit, that ye strive together with me in your prayers to God for me;
  2. 10 We are fools for Christ’s sake, but ye are wise in Christ; we are weak, but ye are strong; ye are honourable, but we are despised.
  3. 5 For we apreach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your bservants for Jesus’ sake.
  4. 10 Therefore I take pleasure in ainfirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in bpersecutions, in distresses for Christ’s sake: for when I am cweak, then am I dstrong.
  5. 32 And be ye akind one to another, tenderhearted, bforgiving one another, even as God for Christ’s sake hath forgiven you.
  6. 29 For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to asuffer for his sake;
  7. 24 Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the aafflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body’s sake, which is the church:
  8. 4 And if there were preaching which was asacred, or revelation which was great, or prophesying, that I should engraven the bheads of them upon these plates, and touch upon them as much as it were possible, for Christ’s sake, and for the sake of our people.
  9. 13 Now this was a great cause for lamentations among the people, while others were abasing themselves, succoring those who stood in need of their succor, such as imparting their substance to the apoor and the needy, feeding the hungry, and suffering all manner of bafflictions, for Christ’s csake, who should come according to the spirit of prophecy;

No comments:

Post a Comment