Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Labor with might

  1. 19 And we did amagnify our office unto the Lord, taking upon us the bresponsibility, answering the sins of the people upon our own heads if we did not cteach them the word of God with all diligence; wherefore, by laboring with our might their dblood might not come upon our garments; otherwise their blood would come upon our garments, and we would not be found spotless at the last day.
  2. 61 Wherefore, go to, and call aservants, that we may blabor diligently with our might in the vineyard, that we may cprepare the way, that I may bring forth again the natural fruit, which natural fruit is good and the most precious above all other fruit.
    62 Wherefore, let us go to and labor with our might this last time, for behold the end draweth nigh, and this is for the last time that I shall aprune my vineyard.
    • • •
    71 And the Lord of the vineyard said unto them: Go to, and alabor in the vineyard, with your might. For behold, this is the blast time that I shall cnourish my vineyard; for the end is nigh at hand, and the season speedily cometh; and if ye labor with your might with me ye shall have joy in the fruit which I shall lay up unto myself against the time which will soon come.
  3. 18 Wherefore, with the help of these, king aBenjamin, by laboring with all the might of his body and the bfaculty of his whole soul, and also the prophets, did once more establish peace in the land.
  4. 5 Behold, the afield was ripe, and blessed are ye, for ye did thrust in the bsickle, and did reap with your might, yea, all the day long did ye labor; and behold the number of your csheaves! And they shall be gathered into the garners, that they are not wasted.
  5. 40 And again, I say unto you, I give unto you a commandment, that every man, both elder, priest, teacher, and also member, go to with his might, with the alabor of his bhands, to prepare and accomplish the things which I have commanded.
  6. 3 Behold, I say unto you that it is my will that you should go forth and not tarry, neither be aidle but blabor with your might
  7. 44 If ye labor with all your might, I will consecrate that spot that it shall be made aholy.

No comments:

Post a Comment