Sunday, December 26, 2010

"As yet"

  1. 17 As yet aexaltest thou thyself against my people, that thou wilt not let them go?
  2. 9 For ye are not as yet come to the rest and to the inheritance, which the Lord your God giveth you.
  3. 11 As yet I am as strong this day as I was in the day that Moses sent me: as my strength was then, even so is my strength now, for war, both to go out, and to come in.
  4. 23 And the Lord was gracious unto them, and had acompassion on them, and had respect unto them, because of his bcovenant with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and would not destroy them, neither cast he them from his presence as yet.
  5. 4 Howbeit the high places were not taken away: as yet the people did sacrifice and burnt incense on the high places.
  6. 33 Howbeit the high places were not taken away: for as yet the people had not prepared their hearts unto the God of their fathers.
  7. 16 And the rulers knew not whither I went, or what I did; neither had I as yet told it to the Jews, nor to the priests, nor to the nobles, nor to the rulers, nor to the rest that did the work.
  8. 16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy abook all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.
  9. 26 While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor athe highest part of the dust of the world.
  10. 32 As yet shall he remain at Nob that day: he shall shake his hand against the mount of the daughter of Zion, the hill of Jerusalem.
  11. 23 Thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel; As yet they shall use this speech in the land of Judah and in the cities thereof, when I shall bring again their captivity; The Lord bless thee, O habitation of justice, and mountain of holiness.
  12. 17 As for us, our eyes as yet failed for our vain help: in our watching we have watched for a anation that could not save us.
  13. 19 Is the seed yet in the barn? yea, as yet the vine, and the fig tree, and the pomegranate, and the olive tree, hath not brought forth: from this day will I bless you.
  14. 9 For as yet they knew not the scripture, that he must arise again from the bdead.
  15. 5 And he gave him none inheritance in it, no, not so much as to set his foot on: yet he apromised that he would give it to him for a possession, and to his seed after him, when as yet he had no child.
  16. 16 (For as yet he was fallen upon none of them: only they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.)
  17. 23 Moreover I call God for a record upon my soul, that to spare you I came not as yet unto Corinth.
  18. 10 As asorrowful, yet alway rejoicing; as bpoor, yet making many crich; as having nothing, and yet possessing all things.
  19. 7 By faith aNoah, being bwarned of God of things not seen as yet, cmoved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the drighteousness which is by faith.
  20. 12 And the ten ahorns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
  21. 29 And now I, Nephi, make an end; for I durst not speak further as yet concerning these things.
  22. 8 And behold, it is wisdom that this land should be akept as yet from the knowledge of other bnations; for behold, many nations would overrun the land, that there would be no place for an inheritance.
  23. 32 As yet shall he remain at aNob that day; he shall shake his hand against the mount of the daughter of Zion, the hill of Jerusalem.
  24. 4 For behold, as yet, ye have been obedient unto the word of the Lord, which I have given unto you.
  25. 25 Wherefore, the people of Nephi did fortify against them with their arms, and with all their might, trusting in the God and arock of their salvation; wherefore, they became as yet, conquerors of their enemies.
  26. 3 Behold, it is expedient that much should be done among this people, because of the hardness of their hearts, and the deafness of their ears, and the blindness of their minds, and the astiffness of their necks; nevertheless, God is exceedingly merciful unto them, and has not as yet bswept them off from the face of the land.
  27. 27 And now ye have said that salvation cometh by the law of Moses. I say unto you that it is expedient that ye should akeep the law of Moses as yet; but I say unto you, that the time shall come when it shall bno more be expedient to keep the law of Moses.
  28. 15 Yea, and they did keep the law of Moses; for it was expedient that they should keep the law of Moses as yet, for it was not all fulfilled. But notwithstanding the alaw of Moses, they did look forward to the coming of Christ, considering that the law of Moses was a btype of his coming, and believing that they must keep those coutward dperformances until the time that he should be revealed unto them.
  29. 5 Now all this was done, and there were no wars as yet among them; and all this iniquity had come upon the people abecause they did byield themselves unto the power of Satan.
  30. 2 For they of whom I speak are they who have not as yet heard my voice; neither have I at any time manifested myself unto them.
  31. 1 Now I, Moroni, after having made an end of abridging the account of the people of Jared, I had supposed anot to have written more, but I have not as yet perished; and I make not myself known to the Lamanites lest they should destroy me.
  32. 4 Behold, I speak a few words unto you, aSamuel; for thou also art under no condemnation, and thy calling is to exhortation, and to strengthen the church; and thou art not as yet called to preach before the world. Amen.
  33. 2 And verily mine eyes are upon those who have not as yet gone up unto the land of Zion; wherefore your mission is not yet full.
  34. 6 Tarry not many days in this place; go anot up unto the land of Zion as yet; but inasmuch as you can bsend, send; otherwise, think not of thy property.
  35. 17 Verily, verily, I say unto you, ye are alittle children, and ye have not as yet understood how great blessings the Father hath in his own hands and prepared for you;
  36. 42 You have not ataught your children light and truth, according to the commandments; and that wicked one hath power, as yet, over you, and this is the cause of your baffliction.
  37. 13 But of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it; for in the time that thou eatest thereof, thou shalt surely die. Now I, Abraham, saw that it was after the Lord’s atime, which was after the time of bKolob; for as yet the Gods had not appointed unto Adam his reckoning.
  38. 14 So, in accordance with this, my determination to ask of God, I retired to the awoods to make the attempt. It was on the morning of a bbeautiful, clear day, early in the spring of eighteen hundred and twenty. It was the first time in my life that I had made such an attempt, for amidst all my anxieties I had never as yet made the attempt to cpray dvocally.

No comments:

Post a Comment