Friday, December 31, 2010

Broken heart

  1. 18 The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and asaveth such as be bof a contrite spirit.
  2. 8 I am feeble and sore broken: I ahave roared by reason of the disquietness of my heart.
  3. 17 The asacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a bcontrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.
  4. 20 Reproach hath broken my heart; and I am full of aheaviness: and I looked for some to take pity, but there was none; and for comforters, but I found none.
  5. 16 Because that he remembered not to shew mercy, but persecuted the apoor and needy man, that he might even slay the broken in heart.
  6. 3 He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.
  7. 13 A amerry bheart maketh a ccheerful countenance: but by dsorrow of the heart the spirit is broken.
  8. 22 A amerry bheart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.
  9. 9 ¶ Mine aheart within me is broken because of the prophets; all my bones shake; I am like a drunken man, and like a man whom wine hath overcome, because of the Lord, and because of the words of his holiness.
  10. 9 And they that escape of you shall remember me among the nations whither they shall be carried captives, because I am broken with their whorish heart, which hath departed from me, and with their eyes, which go a awhoring after their idols: and they shall blothe themselves for the cevils which they have committed in all their abominations.
  11. 2 Their heart is adivided; now shall they be found bfaulty: he shall break down their altars, he shall spoil their images.
  12. 13 Then Paul answered, What mean ye to weep and to break mine heart? for I am ready not to be bound only, but also to adie at Jerusalem for the name of the Lord Jesus.
  13. 7 Behold, he offereth himself a asacrifice for sin, to answer the ends of the law, unto all those who have a broken heart and a contrite spirit; and unto bnone else can the cends of the law be answered.
  14. 32 May the gates of hell be shut continually before me, because that my aheart is broken and my spirit is contrite! O Lord, wilt thou not shut the gates of thy righteousness before me, that I may bwalk in the path of the low valley, that I may be strict in the plain road!
  15. 10 But, notwithstanding the greatness of the task, I must do according to the strict acommands of God, and tell you concerning your wickedness and abominations, in the presence of the pure in heart, and the broken heart, and under the glance of the bpiercing eye of the Almighty God.
    • • •
    35 Behold, ye have done agreater iniquities than the Lamanites, our brethren. Ye have broken the hearts of your tender wives, and lost the confidence of your children, because of your bad examples before them; and the sobbings of their hearts ascend up to God against you. And because of the bstrictness of the word of God, which cometh down against you, many hearts died, pierced with deep wounds.
  16. 20 And ye shall offer for a asacrifice unto me a broken heart and a contrite spirit. And whoso cometh unto me with a broken heart and a contrite spirit, him will I bbaptize with fire and with the Holy Ghost, even as the Lamanites, because of their faith in me at the time of their conversion, were baptized with fire and with the Holy Ghost, and they knew it not.
  17. 19 And behold, I have given you the law and the commandments of my Father, that ye shall believe in me, and that ye shall repent of your sins, and come unto me with a abroken heart and a contrite spirit. Behold, ye have the commandments before you, and the blaw is fulfilled.
  18. 15 Behold, when ye shall rend that veil of unbelief which doth cause you to remain in your awful state of wickedness, and hardness of heart, and blindness of mind, then shall the great and marvelous things which have been ahid up from the foundation of the world from you—yea, when ye shall bcall upon the Father in my name, with a broken heart and a contrite spirit, then shall ye know that the Father hath remembered the covenant which he made unto your fathers, O house of Israel.
  19. 2 Neither did they receive any unto baptism save they came forth with a abroken bheart and a contrite spirit, and witnessed unto the church that they truly repented of all their sins.
  20. 18 But blessed are the apoor who are pure in heart, whose hearts are broken, and whose spirits are bcontrite, for they shall see the ckingdom of God coming in power and great glory unto their deliverance; for the fatness of the dearth shall be theirs.
  21. 8 Thou shalt offer a asacrifice unto the Lord thy God in brighteousness, even that of a broken heart and a ccontrite spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment