Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Great anxiety

  1. 3 Nevertheless, I speak unto you again; for I am desirous for the awelfare of your souls. Yea, mine anxiety is great for you; and ye yourselves know that it ever has been. For I have exhorted you with all diligence; and I have taught you the words of my father; and I have spoken unto you concerning all things which are bwritten, from the creation of the world.
  2. 5 For because of faith and great anxiety, it truly had been made manifest unto us concerning our people, what things should ahappen unto them.
  3. 12 And this he did because of the great anxiety of his people; for they were desirous beyond measure to know concerning those people awho had been destroyed.
  4. 27 And now, my brethren, I awish from the inmost part of my heart, yea, with great banxiety even unto pain, that ye would hearken unto my words, and cast off your sins, and not cprocrastinate the day of your repentance;
  5. 3 And it seemeth a pity unto me, most noble Lachoneus, that ye should be so foolish and vain as to suppose that ye can stand against so many brave men who are at my command, who do now at this time stand in their arms, and do await with great anxiety for the word—Go down upon the Nephites and adestroy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment