Friday, November 7, 2014

Within selves

  1.   12 Therefore Sarah laughed within herself, saying, After I am waxed old shall I have pleasure, my lord being aold also?
  2.   9 And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham ato our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.
  3.   3 And, behold, certain of the scribes said within themselves, This man blasphemeth.
          •  •  •
      21 For she said within herself, If I may but touch his garment, I shall be awhole.
  4.   8 And immediately when Jesus perceived in his spirit that they so reasoned within themselves, he said unto them, Why reason ye these things in your hearts?
  5.   4 And there were some that had indignation within themselves, and said, Why was this awaste of the ointment made?
  6.   8 Bring forth therefore afruits bworthy of crepentance, and begin not to say within yourselves, dWe have eAbraham to our father: for I say unto you, That God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.
  7.   39 Now when the Pharisee which had bidden him saw it, he spake within himself, saying, This man, if he were a prophet, would have known who and what manner of woman this is that toucheth him: for she is a sinner.
          •  •  •
      49 And they that sat at meat with him began to say within themselves, Who is this that aforgiveth sins also?
  8.   17 And he thought within himself, saying, What shall I do, because I have no room where to abestow my fruits?
  9.   3 Then the steward said within himself, What shall I do? for my lord taketh away from me the stewardship: I cannot dig; to beg I am ashamed.
  10.   4 And he would not for a while: but afterward he said within himself, Though I fear not God, nor regard man;
  11.   23 And not only they, but ourselves also, awhich have the bfirstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the cadoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.
  12.   27 Have ye walked, keeping yourselves ablameless before God? Could ye say, if ye were called to die at this time, within yourselves, that ye have been sufficiently bhumble? That your garments have been ccleansed and made white through the blood of Christ, who will come to dredeem his people from their sins?
  13.   28 Now, we will compare the word unto a aseed. Now, if ye give place, that a bseed may be planted in your cheart, behold, if it be a true seed, or a good seed, if ye do not cast it out by your dunbelief, that ye will resist the Spirit of the Lord, behold, it will begin to swell within your breasts; and when you feel these swelling motions, ye will begin to say within yourselves—It must needs be that this is a good seed, or that the word is good, for it beginneth to enlarge my soul; yea, it beginneth to eenlighten my funderstanding, yea, it beginneth to be delicious to me.
  14.   14 And it came to pass that when they had knelt upon the ground, Jesus groaned within himself, and said: Father, I am atroubled because of the wickedness of the people of the house of Israel.
  15.   84 And he would not for a while, but afterward he said within himself: Though I fear not God, nor regard man, yet because this widow troubleth me I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me.

No comments:

Post a Comment