Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Water of life

  1.   6 And he said unto me, It is done. aI am bAlpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the cwater of life freely.
  2.   1 And he shewed me a pure river of awater of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
          •  •  •
      17 And the Spirit and the bride say, aCome. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the bwater of life freely.
  3.   25 And it came to pass that I beheld that the arod of iron, which my father had seen, was the bword of God, which cled to the fountain of dliving waters, or to the etree of life; which waters are a representation of the love of God; and I also beheld that the tree of life was a representation of the love of God.
  4.   34 Yea, he saith: aCome unto me and ye shall partake of the bfruit of the tree of life; yea, ye shall eat and drink of the cbread and the waters of life dfreely;
  5.   27 Therefore, O my son, awhosoever will come may come and partake of the waters of life freely; and whosoever will not come the same is not compelled to come; but in the last day it shall be brestored unto him according to his cdeeds.
  6.   66 Yea, if they will come, they may, and partake of the awaters of life freely.

No comments:

Post a Comment