Monday, November 17, 2014

Fruit of the tree

  1.   11 And God said, Let the earth bring forth agrass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.
      12 And the earth abrought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his bkind: and God saw that it was good.
          •  •  •
      29 ¶ And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for ameat.
  2.   2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
      3 But of the fruit of the atree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
          •  •  •
      6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for afood, and that it was bpleasant to the eyes, and a tree cto be desired to make one wise, she took of the dfruit thereof, and did eeat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did feat.
  3.   15 For they covered the face of the whole earth, so that the land was darkened; and they did eat every herb of the land, and all the fruit of the trees which the hail had left: and there remained not any green thing in the trees, or in the herbs of the field, through all the land of Egypt.
  4.   23 ¶ And when ye shall come into the land, and shall have planted all manner of trees for food, then ye shall count the fruit thereof as uncircumcised: three years shall it be as uncircumcised unto you: it shall not be eaten of.
  5.   4 Then I will agive you brain in due season, and the land shall yield her increase, and the trees of the field shall yield their fruit.
          •  •  •
      20 And your strength shall be aspent in vain: for your land shall not yield her increase, neither shall the trees of the land yield their fruits.
  6.   30 And all the atithe of the land, whether of the seed of the land, or of the fruit of the tree, is the Lord’s: it is holy unto the Lord.
  7.   40 Thou shalt have olive trees throughout all thy coasts, but thou shalt not aanoint thyself with the oil; for thine olive shall cast his fruit.
          •  •  •
      42 All thy trees and fruit of thy land shall the locust consume.
  8.   11 But the fig tree said unto them, Should I forsake my sweetness, and my good fruit, and go to be promoted over the trees?
  9.   25 And they took strong cities, and a afat land, and possessed houses full of all goods, wells digged, vineyards, and oliveyards, and fruit trees in abundance: so they did eat, and were filled, and became fat, and delighted themselves in thy great goodness.
  10.   35 And to bring the afirstfruits of our ground, and the firstfruits of all fruit of all trees, year by year, unto the house of the Lord:
          •  •  •
      37 And that we should bring the firstfruits of our adough, and our offerings, and the fruit of all manner of trees, of wine and of oil, unto the priests, to the chambers of the house of our God; and the tithes of our ground unto the Levites, that the same Levites might have the tithes in all the cities of our tillage.
  11.   3 And he shall be like a atree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall bprosper.
  12.   9 Mountains, and all hills; fruitful trees, and all cedars:
  13.   30 The fruit of the righteous is a atree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.
  14.   18 Whoso keepeth the fig tree shall aeat the fruit thereof: so he that bwaiteth on his master shall be honoured.
  15.   5 I made me gardens and orchards, and I planted trees in them of all kind of fruits:
  16.   3 As the apple tree among the trees of the wood, so is my beloved among the sons. I sat down under his shadow with great delight, and his fruit was sweet to my taste.
  17.   6 ¶ Yet agleaning grapes shall be left in it, as the shaking of an olive tree, two or three berries in the top of the uppermost bough, four or five in the outmost fruitful branches thereof, saith the Lord God of Israel.
  18.   20 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Behold, mine aanger and my fury shall be poured out upon this place, upon man, and upon beast, and upon the trees of the field, and upon the fruit of the ground; and it shall burn, and shall not be quenched.
  19.   16 The Lord called thy name, A agreen bolive tree, fair, and of goodly fruit: with the noise of a great tumult he hath kindled fire upon it, and the branches of it are broken.
          •  •  •
      19 But I was like a alamb or an ox that is brought to the bslaughter; and I knew not that they had cdevised ddevices against me, saying, Let us destroy the tree with the fruit thereof, and let us ecut him off from the land of the living, that his name may be no more remembered.
  20.   8 For he shall be as a atree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not bsee when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of cdrought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.
  21.   5 He took also of the seed of the land, and aplanted it in a fruitful field; he placed it by great waters, and set it as a willow tree.
  22.   27 And the tree of the field shall yield her fruit, and the aearth shall yield her increase, and they shall be bsafe in their land, and shall know that I am the Lord, when I have broken the bands of their cyoke, and delivered them out of the hand of those that dserved themselves of them.
  23.   30 And I will multiply the fruit of the tree, and the increase of the field, that ye shall receive no more reproach of famine among the heathen.
  24.   12 And by the river upon the bank thereof, on this side and on that side, shall grow all trees for meat, whose leaf shall not fade, neither shall the fruit thereof be consumed: it shall bring forth new fruit according to his months, because their waters they issued out of the sanctuary: and the fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the aleaf thereof for bmedicine.
  25.   14 He cried aloud, and said thus, Hew down the tree, and cut off his branches, shake off his leaves, and scatter his fruit: let the beasts get away from under it, and the fowls from his branches:
  26.   8 Ephraim shall say, What have I to do any more with idols? I have heard him, and observed him: I am like a green fir tree. From me is thy fruit found.
  27.   22 Be not afraid, ye abeasts of the field: for the pastures of the wilderness do spring, for the tree beareth her fruit, the fig tree and the vine do yield their strength.
  28.   17 ¶ Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls:
  29.   10 And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which abringeth not forth good fruit is bhewn down, and cast into the fire.
  30.   17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth agood bfruit; but a ccorrupt tree bringeth forth devil fruit.
      18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
      19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good afruit is bhewn down, and cast into the fire.
  31.   33 Either make the tree good, and his afruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his bfruit.
  32.   19 And when he saw a fig tree ain the way, he came to it, and found nothing thereon, but leaves only, and said unto it, Let no bfruit grow on thee henceforward for ever. And cpresently the fig tree withered away.
  33.   9 And now also the aaxe is laid unto the root of the trees: every tree therefore which bringeth not forth good bfruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
  34.   43 For a good tree bringeth not forth corrupt afruit; neither doth a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
      44 For every tree is known by his own afruit. For of thorns men do not gather figs, nor of a bramble bush gather they grapes.
  35.   6 ¶ He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his avineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none.
      7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: acut it down; why cumbereth it the ground?
  36.   12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: aclouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;
  37.   2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the atree of blife, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the cleaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
  38.   10 And it came to pass that I beheld a atree, whose bfruit was desirable to make one chappy.
          •  •  •
      13 And as I cast my eyes round about, that perhaps I might discover my family also, I beheld a ariver of water; and it ran along, and it was near the tree of which I was partaking the fruit.
          •  •  •
      24 And it came to pass that I beheld others pressing forward, and they came forth and caught hold of the end of the rod of iron; and they did press forward through the mist of darkness, aclinging to the rod of iron, even until they did come forth and partake of the bfruit of the tree.
      25 And after they had partaken of the fruit of the tree they did cast their eyes about as if they were aashamed.
          •  •  •
      30 But, to be short in writing, behold, he saw other multitudes pressing forward; and they came and caught hold of the end of the arod of iron; and they did press their way forward, continually holding fast to the rod of iron, until they came forth and fell down and partook of the fruit of the tree.
  39.   7 And behold this thing shall be given unto thee for a asign, that after thou hast beheld the tree which bore the fruit which thy father tasted, thou shalt also behold a man descending out of heaven, and him shall ye witness; and after ye have witnessed him ye shall bbear record that it is the Son of God.
  40.   36 Wherefore, the wicked are rejected from the righteous, and also from that atree of life, whose fruit is most precious and most bdesirable above all other fruits; yea, and it is the cgreatest of all the dgifts of God. And thus I spake unto my brethren. Amen.
  41.   15 And to bring about his eternal apurposes in the end of man, after he had bcreated our first parents, and the beasts of the field and the cfowls of the air, and in fine, all things which are created, it must needs be that there was an opposition; even the dforbidden efruit in fopposition to the gtree of life; the one being sweet and the other bitter.
  42.   8 And behold, saith the Lord of the vineyard, I take aaway many of these young and tender branches, and I will graft them bwhithersoever I will; and it mattereth not that if it so be that the root of this tree will perish, I may preserve the fruit thereof unto myself; wherefore, I will take these young and tender branches, and I will graft them whithersoever I will.
          •  •  •
      13 And these will I aplace in the nethermost part of my vineyard, whithersoever I will, it mattereth not unto thee; and I do it that I may preserve unto myself the natural branches of the tree; and also, that I may lay up fruit thereof against the season, unto myself; for it grieveth me that I should lose this tree and the fruit thereof.
          •  •  •
      17 And it came to pass that the Lord of the vineyard looked and beheld the tree in the which the wild olive branches had been grafted; and it had sprung forth and begun to bear afruit. And he beheld that it was good; and the fruit thereof was like unto the natural fruit.
      18 And he said unto the servant: Behold, the branches of the wild tree have taken hold of the moisture of the root thereof, that the root thereof hath brought forth much strength; and because of the much strength of the root thereof the wild branches have brought forth tame fruit. Now, if we had not grafted in these branches, the tree thereof would have perished. And now, behold, I shall lay up much fruit, which the tree thereof hath brought forth; and the fruit thereof I shall lay up against the season, unto mine own self.
      19 And it came to pass that the Lord of the vineyard said unto the servant: Come, let us go to the nethermost part of the vineyard, and behold if the natural branches of the tree have not brought forth much fruit also, that I may lay up of the fruit thereof against the season, unto mine own self.
      20 And it came to pass that they went forth whither the master had hid the natural branches of the tree, and he said unto the servant: Behold these; and he beheld the afirst that it had bbrought forth much fruit; and he beheld also that it was good. And he said unto the servant: Take of the fruit thereof, and lay it up against the season, that I may preserve it unto mine own self; for behold, said he, this long time have I nourished it, and it hath brought forth much fruit.
          •  •  •
      23 And it came to pass that the Lord of the vineyard said unto his servant: Look hither; behold I have planted another branch of the tree also; and thou knowest that this spot of ground was poorer than the first. But, behold the tree. I have nourished it this long time, and it hath brought forth much fruit; therefore, gather it, and lay it up against the season, that I may preserve it unto mine own self.
          •  •  •
      25 And he said unto the servant: Look hither and behold the last. Behold, this have I planted in a agood spot of ground; and I have nourished it this long time, and only a bpart of the tree hath brought forth tame fruit, and the cother part of the tree hath brought forth wild fruit; behold, I have nourished this tree like unto the others.
          •  •  •
      30 And it came to pass that the Lord of the vineyard and the servant went down into the vineyard; and they came to the tree whose natural branches had been broken off, and the wild branches had been grafted in; and behold all asorts of fruit did cumber the tree.
      31 And it came to pass that the Lord of the vineyard did ataste of the fruit, every sort according to its number. And the Lord of the vineyard said: Behold, this long time have we nourished this tree, and I have laid up unto myself against the season much fruit.
      32 But behold, this time it hath brought forth much afruit, and there is bnone of it which is good. And behold, there are all kinds of bad fruit; and it profiteth me nothing, notwithstanding all our labor; and now it grieveth me that I should lose this tree.
      33 And the Lord of the vineyard said unto the servant: What shall we do unto the tree, that I may preserve again good fruit thereof unto mine own self?
          •  •  •
      35 And it came to pass that the Lord of the vineyard said unto his servant: The tree profiteth me nothing, and the roots thereof profit me nothing so long as it shall bring forth evil fruit.
          •  •  •
      40 And the awild fruit of the last had overcome that part of the tree which brought forth good fruit, even that the branch had withered away and died.
          •  •  •
      42 Behold, I knew that all the fruit of the vineyard, save it were these, had become acorrupted. And now these which have once brought forth good fruit have also become corrupted; and now all the trees of my vineyard are good for nothing save it be to be bhewn down and cast into the fire.
          •  •  •
      46 And now, behold, notwithstanding all the care which we have taken of my vineyard, the trees thereof have become corrupted, that they bring forth no good afruit; and these I had hoped to preserve, to have laid up fruit thereof against the season, unto mine own self. But, behold, they have become like unto the wild olive-tree, and they are of no worth but to be bhewn down and cast into the fire; and it grieveth me that I should lose them.
          •  •  •
      52 Wherefore, let us take of the abranches of these which I have planted in the nethermost parts of my vineyard, and let us graft them into the tree from whence they came; and let us pluck from the tree those branches whose fruit is most bitter, and graft in the natural branches of the tree in the stead thereof.
          •  •  •
      54 And, behold, the roots of the natural branches of the tree which I planted whithersoever I would are yet alive; wherefore, that I may preserve them also for mine own purpose, I will take of the abranches of this tree, and I will bgraft them in unto them. Yea, I will graft in unto them the branches of their mother tree, that I may preserve the roots also unto mine own self, that when they shall be sufficiently strong perhaps they may bring forth good fruit unto me, and I may yet have glory in the fruit of my vineyard.
          •  •  •
      60 And because that I have preserved the natural branches and the roots thereof, and that I have grafted in the natural branches again into their mother tree, and have preserved the roots of their mother tree, that, perhaps, the trees of my vineyard may bring forth again good afruit; and that I may have joy again in the fruit of my vineyard, and, perhaps, that I may rejoice exceedingly that I have preserved the roots and the branches of the first fruit
          •  •  •
      65 And as they begin to grow ye shall aclear away the branches which bring forth bitter fruit, according to the strength of the good and the size thereof; and ye shall not clear away the bad thereof all at once, lest the roots thereof should be too strong for the graft, and the graft thereof shall perish, and I lose the trees of my vineyard.
          •  •  •
      68 And the branches of the natural tree will I graft into the natural branches of the tree; and thus will I bring them together again, that they shall bring forth the natural afruit, and they shall be one.
          •  •  •
      74 And thus they labored, with all diligence, according to the commandments of the Lord of the vineyard, even until the bad had been cast away out of the vineyard, and the Lord had preserved unto himself that the trees had become again the natural fruit; and they became like unto aone body; and the fruits were equal; and the Lord of the vineyard had preserved unto himself the natural fruit, which was most precious unto him from the beginning.
  43.   34 Yea, he saith: aCome unto me and ye shall partake of the bfruit of the tree of life; yea, ye shall eat and drink of the cbread and the waters of life dfreely;
          •  •  •
      52 And again I say unto you, the Spirit saith: Behold, the aax is laid at the root of the tree; therefore every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit shall be bhewn down and cast into the fire, yea, a fire which cannot be consumed, even an unquenchable fire. Behold, and remember, the Holy One hath spoken it.
          •  •  •
      62 I speak by way of command unto you that belong to the church; and unto those who do not belong to the church I speak by way of invitation, saying: Come and be baptized unto repentance, that ye also may be partakers of the fruit of the atree of life.
  44.   21 What does the scripture mean, which saith that God placed acherubim and a flaming sword on the east of the garden of bEden, lest our first parents should enter and partake of the fruit of the tree of life, and live forever? And thus we see that there was no possible chance that they should live forever.
          •  •  •
      23 And now behold, I say unto you that if it had been possible for Adam to have apartaken of the fruit of the tree of life at that time, there would have been no death, and the word would have been void, making God a liar, for he said: bIf thou eat thou shalt surely die.
  45.   37 And behold, as the tree beginneth to grow, ye will say: Let us nourish it with great care, that it may get root, that it may grow up, and bring forth fruit unto us. And now behold, if ye nourish it with much care it will get root, and grow up, and bring forth fruit.
          •  •  •
      39 Now, this is not because the seed was not good, neither is it because the fruit thereof would not be desirable; but it is because your aground is bbarren, and ye will not nourish the tree, therefore ye cannot have the fruit thereof.
      40 And thus, if ye will not nourish the word, looking forward with an eye of faith to the fruit thereof, ye can never pluck of the fruit of the atree of life.
      41 But if ye will nourish the word, yea, nourish the tree as it beginneth to grow, by your faith with great diligence, and with apatience, looking forward to the fruit thereof, it shall take root; and behold it shall be a tree bspringing up unto everlasting life.
          •  •  •
      43 Then, my brethren, ye shall areap the brewards of your faith, and your diligence, and patience, and long-suffering, waiting for the tree to bring forth cfruit unto you.
  46.   3 Now, we see that the man had become as God, knowing good and evil; and lest he should put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat and live forever, the Lord God placed acherubim and the flaming sword, that he should not partake of the fruit
  47.   17 Even so every agood tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
      18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
      19 Every tree that abringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
  48.   7 The aax is laid at the root of the trees; and every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit shall be hewn down and cast into the fire. I, the Lord, have spoken it.
          •  •  •
      9 For I, the Lord, will cause them to bring forth as a very fruitful atree which is planted in a goodly land, by a pure stream, that yieldeth much precious fruit.
  49.   11 And I, God, said: Let the earth bring forth agrass, the herb yielding seed, the fruit tree yielding fruit, after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed should be in itself upon the earth, and it was so even as I spake.
      12 And the earth brought forth grass, every herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed should be in itself, after his akind; and I, God, saw that all things which I had made were good;
          •  •  •
      29 And I, God, said unto man: Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree in the which shall be the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for ameat.
  50.   8 And the woman said unto the serpent: We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden;
      9 But of the fruit of the tree which thou beholdest in the midst of the garden, God hath said—Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
          •  •  •
      12 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it became pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be adesired to make her wise, she took of the bfruit thereof, and did ceat, and also gave unto her husband with her, and he did eat.
          •  •  •
      18 And the man said: The woman thou gavest me, and commandest that she should remain with me, she gave me of the fruit of the tree and I did eat.
          •  •  •
      23 And unto Adam, I, the Lord God, said: Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the fruit of the tree of which I commanded thee, saying—Thou shalt not eat of it, acursed shall be the ground for thy sake; in bsorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life. 
    1.   11 And the Gods said: Let us prepare the earth to bring forth agrass; the herb yielding seed; the fruit tree yielding fruit, after his kind, whose seed in itself yieldeth its own likeness upon the earth; and it was so, even as they ordered.
        12 And the Gods organized the aearth to bring forth grass from its own seed, and the herb to bring forth herb from its own seed, yielding seed after his kind; and the earth to bring forth the tree from its own seed, yielding fruit, whose seed could only bring forth the same in itself, after his kind; and the Gods saw that they were obeyed.
            •  •  •
        29 And the Gods said: Behold, we will give them every herb bearing seed that shall come upon the face of all the earth, and every tree which shall have fruit upon it; yea, the fruit of the tree yielding seed to them we will give it; it shall be for their ameat.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment