Wednesday, November 5, 2014

"So now"

  1.   11 And their father Israel said unto them, If it must be so now, do this; take of the best fruits of the land in your vessels, and carry down the man a present, a little balm, and a little honey, spices, and myrrh, nuts, and almonds:
  2.   8 So now it was not you that sent me hither, but God: and he hath made me a father to Pharaoh, and lord of all his house, and a aruler throughout all the land of Egypt.
  3.   11 Not so: go now ye that are men, and serve the Lord; for that ye did desire. And they were driven out from Pharaoh’s presence.
  4.   23 So now the Lord God of Israel hath dispossessed the Amorites from before his people Israel, and shouldest thou possess it?
  5.   25 And if it be not so now, who will make me a liar, and make my speech nothing worth?
  6.   15 And Jesus answering said unto him, aSuffer it to be so now: for thus it bbecometh us to cfulfil all drighteousness. Then he suffered him.
  7.   33 Little children, yet a little while I am with you. Ye shall aseek me: and as I said unto the Jews, Whither I go, ye cannot come; so now I say to you.
  8.   19 I speak after the manner of men because of the infirmity of your flesh: for as ye have yielded your members servants to uncleanness and to iniquity unto iniquity; even so now yield your members servants to righteousness unto holiness.
  9.   20 According to my earnest expectation and my ahope, that in nothing I shall be ashamed, but that with all boldness, as always, so now also Christ shall be bmagnified in my body, whether it be by life, or by death.
  10.   26 And now behold, I say unto you, my brethren, if ye have experienced a achange of heart, and if ye have felt to sing the bsong of redeeming love, I would ask, ccan ye feel so now?

No comments:

Post a Comment