Thursday, November 20, 2014

Do the works

  1.   39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were aAbraham’s bchildren, ye would do the cworks of Abraham.
  2.   37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not.
  3.   10 Believest thou not that I am in the aFather, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
  4.   5 Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy acandlestick out of his place, except thou brepent.
  5.   36 For behold, the time is at hand that whosoever abringeth forth not good fruit, or whosoever doeth not the works of righteousness, the same have cause to wail and mourn.
  6.   23 But learn that he who doeth the works of arighteousness shall receive his breward, even cpeace in this world, and deternal life in the world to come.
  7.   32 Go ye, therefore, and do the aworks of Abraham; enter ye into my law and ye shall be saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment