Friday, November 7, 2014

Will come

  1.   11 aDeliver me, I pray thee, from the hand of my brother, from the hand of Esau: for I fear him, lest he will come and smite me, and the mother with the children.
  2.   5 My father made me swear, saying, Lo, I die: in my agrave which I have digged for me in the land of Canaan, there shalt thou bury me. Now therefore let me go up, I pray thee, and bury my father, and I will come again.
  3.   11 And be ready against the third day: for the third day the Lord will come down in the asight of all the people upon mount Sinai.
  4.   24 ¶ An altar of earth thou shalt make unto me, and shalt asacrifice thereon thy burnt offerings, and thy peace offerings, thy sheep, and thine oxen: in all places where I record my name I will come unto thee, and I will bless thee.
  5.   5 For the Lord had said unto Moses, Say unto the children of Israel, Ye are a astiffnecked people: bI will come up into the midst of thee in a moment, and consume thee: therefore now put off thy ornaments from thee, that I may know what to do unto thee.
  6.   17 And I will come down and talk with thee there: and I will take of the spirit which is upon thee, and will put it upon them; and they shall abear the burden of the people with thee, that thou bear it not thyself alone.
  7.   12 ¶ And Moses sent to call aDathan and Abiram, the sons of Eliab: which said, We will not come up:
          •  •  •
      14 Moreover thou hast not brought us into a land that floweth with milk and honey, or given us inheritance of fields and vineyards: wilt thou put out the eyes of these men? we will not come up.
  8.   3 And Balaam said unto Balak, Stand by thy burnt offering, and I will go: peradventure the Lord will come to meet me: and whatsoever he sheweth me I will tell thee. And he went to aan high place.
  9.   6 (For they will come out after us) till we have drawn them from the city; for they will say, They flee before us, as at the first: therefore we will flee before them.
  10.   6 And the Spirit of the Lord will come upon thee, and thou shalt aprophesy with them, and shalt be bturned into another man.
          •  •  •
      8 And thou shalt go down before me to Gilgal; and, behold, I will come down unto thee, to offer aburnt offerings, and to sacrifice sacrifices of peace offerings: seven days shalt thou tarry, till I come to thee, and shew thee what thou shalt do.
  11.   3 And the elders of Jabesh said unto him, Give us seven days’ respite, that we may send messengers unto all the coasts of Israel: and then, if there be no man to save us, we will come out to thee.
          •  •  •
      10 Therefore the men of Jabesh said, To morrow we will come out unto you, and ye shall do with us all that seemeth good unto you.
  12.   12 Therefore said I, The Philistines will come down now upon me to Gilgal, and I have not made supplication unto the Lord: I aforced myself therefore, and offered a burnt offering.
  13.   11 Will the men of Keilah deliver me up into his hand? will Saul come down, as thy servant hath heard? O Lord God of Israel, I beseech thee, tell thy servant. And the Lord said, He will come down.
  14.   11 And he said, If the Syrians be too strong for me, then thou shalt help me: but if the children of Ammon be too strong for thee, then I will come and help thee.
  15.   2 And I will come upon him while he is weary and weak handed, and will make him afraid: and all the people that are with him shall flee; and I will smite the king only:
          •  •  •
      9 Behold, he is hid now in some pit, or in some other place: and it will come to pass, when some of them be overthrown at the first, that whosoever heareth it will say, There is a slaughter among the people that follow Absalom.
  16.   14 Behold, while thou yet talkest there with the king, I also will come in after thee, and confirm thy words.
  17.   22 ¶ And the prophet came to the king of Israel, and said unto him, Go, strengthen thyself, and mark, and see what athou doest: for at the return of the year the king of Syria will come up against thee.
  18.   11 But Naaman was wroth, and went away, and said, Behold, I thought, He will surely come out to me, and stand, and call on the name of the Lord his God, and strike his hand over the place, and recover the leper.
  19.   9 Then they said one to another, We do not well: this day is a day of good tidings, and we hold our peace: if we tarry till the morning light, some mischief will come upon us: now therefore come, that we may go and tell the king’s household.
  20.   10 Afterward I came unto the house of Shemaiah the son of Delaiah the son of Mehetabeel, who was shut up; and he said, Let us meet together in the house of God, within the temple, and let us shut the doors of the temple: for they will come to slay thee; yea, in the night will they come to slay thee.
  21.   7 But as for me, I will come into thy house in the multitude of thy mercy: and in athy fear will I worship toward thy holy btemple.
  22.   3 Surely I will not come into the tabernacle of my house, nor go up into my bed;
  23.   20 He hath taken a bag of money with him, and will come home at the day appointed.
  24.   4 Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with avengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you.
  25.   10 Behold, the Lord God will come with strong hand, and his aarm shall rule for him: behold, his breward is with him, and his work before him.
  26.   15 For, behold, the Lord will come with afire, and with his bchariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
  27.   31 ¶ O generation, see ye the word of the Lord. Have I been a wilderness unto Israel? a land of darkness? wherefore say my people, We are lords; we will come no more unto thee?
  28.   10 As for me, behold, I will dwell at Mizpah to serve the Chaldeans, which will come unto us: but ye, gather ye wine, and summer fruits, and oil, and put them in your vessels, and dwell in your cities that ye have taken.
  29.   33 And awhen this cometh to pass, (lo, it will come,) then shall they know that a prophet hath been among them.
  30.   3 For, behold, the aLord bcometh forth out of his place, and will come down, and tread upon the high places of the earth.
  31.   3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely acome, it will not tarry.
  32.   17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.
  33.   5 And I will come near to you to ajudgment; and I will be a swift witness against the bsorcerers, and against the cadulterers, and against dfalse swearers, and against those that eoppress the hireling in his fwages, the gwidow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the hstranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the Lord of hosts.
  34.   7 And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.
  35.   15 And Jesus said unto them, Can the children of the bridechamber mourn, as long as the bridegroom is with them? but the days will come, when the bridegroom shall be taken from them, aand then shall they bfast.
  36.   24 ¶ Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him adeny himself, and take up his bcross, and cfollow dme.
  37.   49 The rest said, Let be, let us see whether Elias will come to save him.
  38.   20 But the days will come, when the bridegroom shall be taken away from them, and then shall they fast in those days.
  39.   34 ¶ And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him adeny himself, and take up his cross, and bfollow me.
  40.   9 What shall therefore the lord of the vineyard do? he will come and destroy the husbandmen, and will give the avineyard unto others.
  41.   36 And one ran and filled a spunge full of avinegar, and put it on a reed, and gave him to drink, saying, Let alone; let us see whether Elias will come to take him down.
  42.   35 But the days will come, when the abridegroom shall be taken away from them, and then shall they bfast in those days.
  43.   23 ¶ And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his across daily, and bfollow me.
  44.   37 Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find awatching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them.
          •  •  •
      46 The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his aportion with the unbelievers.
  45.   1 Then said he unto the disciples, It is impossible but that aoffences will come: but woe unto him, through whom they come!
          •  •  •
      22 And he said unto the disciples, The days will come, when ye shall desire to see one of the days of the Son of man, and ye shall not see it.
  46.   6 As for these things which ye behold, the days will come, in the which there shall not be left one astone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
  47.   40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have alife.
  48.   56 Then sought they for Jesus, and spake among themselves, as they stood in the temple, What think ye, that he will not come to the feast?
  49.   3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will acome again, and receive you unto myself; that bwhere cI am, there ye may be also.
          •  •  •
      18 I will not leave you acomfortless: I will bcome to you.
          •  •  •
      23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will alove him, and we will come unto him, and make our babode with him.
  50.   7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is aexpedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the bComforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
     
  51.   38 And now I say unto you, aRefrain from these men, and let them alone: for if this counsel or this work be of bmen, it will come to nought:
  52.   9 For this is the word of promise, At this time will I come, and Sara shall have a ason.
  53.   24 Whensoever I take my journey into Spain, I will come to you: for I trust to see you in my journey, and to be brought on my way thitherward by you, if first I be somewhat filled with your company.
          •  •  •
      28 When therefore I have performed this, and have sealed to them this afruit, I will come by you into Spain.
  54.   19 But I will come to you shortly, if the Lord will, and will know, not the speech of them which are puffed up, but the power.
  55.   5 Now I will come unto you, when I shall pass through Macedonia: for I do pass through Macedonia.
          •  •  •
      12 As touching our brother aApollos, I greatly desired him to come unto you with the brethren: but his will was not at all to come at this time; but he will come when he shall have convenient time.
  56.   1 It is not expedient for me doubtless to aglory. I will come to bvisions and crevelations of the Lord.
  57.   3 For the time will come when they will not aendure sound bdoctrine; but after their own clusts shall they heap to themselves dteachers, having itching ears;
  58.   37 For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry.
  59.   10 But the aday of the Lord will bcome as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall cpass away with a great noise, and the delements shall melt with fervent heat, the eearth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
  60.   5 Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy acandlestick out of his place, except thou brepent.
          •  •  •
      16 Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.
  61.   3 Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not awatch, I will come on thee as a bthief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.
          •  •  •
      20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and aopen the door, I will bcome in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
  62.   17 And this is what our father meaneth; and he meaneth that it will not come to pass until after they are scattered by the Gentiles; and he meaneth that it shall come by way of the Gentiles, that the Lord may show his power unto the Gentiles, for the very cause that he shall be arejected of the Jews, or of the house of Israel.
  63.   16 And after they have been ascattered, and the Lord God hath scourged them by other nations for the space of many generations, yea, even down from generation to generation until they shall be persuaded to bbelieve in Christ, the Son of God, and the atonement, which is infinite for all mankind—and when that day shall come that they shall believe in Christ, and worship the Father in his name, with pure hearts and cclean hands, and look not forward any more for danother Messiah, then, at that time, the day will come that it must needs be expedient that they should believe these things.
  64.   71 And the Lord of the vineyard said unto them: Go to, and alabor in the vineyard, with your might. For behold, this is the blast time that I shall cnourish my vineyard; for the end is nigh at hand, and the season speedily cometh; and if ye labor with your might with me ye shall have joy in the fruit which I shall lay up unto myself against the time which will soon come.
  65.   16 And it will come to pass that ye shall be afflicted with all manner of adiseases because of your iniquities.
  66.   30 I rejected my Redeemer, and denied that which had been spoken of by our fathers; but now that they may foresee that he will come, and that he remembereth every creature of his creating, he will make himself manifest unto aall.
  67.   27 And aif the time comes that the voice of the people doth choose iniquity, then is the time that the judgments of God will come upon you; yea, then is the time he will visit you with great destruction even as he has hitherto visited this land.
  68.   27 Have ye walked, keeping yourselves ablameless before God? Could ye say, if ye were called to die at this time, within yourselves, that ye have been sufficiently bhumble? That your garments have been ccleansed and made white through the blood of Christ, who will come to dredeem his people from their sins?
  69.   8 Behold, I do not say that he will come among us at the atime of his dwelling in his mortal tabernacle; for behold, the Spirit hath not said unto me that this should be the case. Now as to this thing I do not know; but this much I do know, that the Lord God hath power to do all things which are according to his word.
  70.   21 Yea, well doth he cry, by the voice of his angels that: aI will come down among my people, with equity and justice in my hands.
          •  •  •
      23 But it is by the aprayers of the righteous that ye are spared; now therefore, if ye will bcast out the righteous from among you then will not the Lord stay his hand; but in his fierce anger he will come out against you; then ye shall be smitten by famine, and by pestilence, and by the sword; and the ctime is soon at hand except ye repent.
  71.   22 If so, wo shall come upon you; but if not so, then cast about your eyes and abegin to believe in the Son of God, that he will come to redeem his people, and that he shall suffer and die to batone for their sins; and that he shall crise again from the dead, which shall bring to pass the dresurrection, that all men shall stand before him, to be ejudged at the last and judgment day, according to their fworks.
  72.   27 Therefore, O my son, awhosoever will come may come and partake of the waters of life freely; and whosoever will not come the same is not compelled to come; but in the last day it shall be brestored unto him according to his cdeeds.
  73.   12 And behold, if ye do not this, I will come against you with my armies; yea, even I will arm my women and my children, and I will come against you, and I will follow you even into your own land, which is the land of aour first inheritance; yea, and it shall be blood for blood, yea, life for life; and I will give you battle even until you are destroyed from off the face of the earth.
          •  •  •
      16 I am Ammoron, the king of the Lamanites; I am the brother of Amalickiah whom ye have amurdered. Behold, I will avenge his blood upon you, yea, and I will come upon you with my armies for I fear not your threatenings.
  74.   14 And now behold, I say unto you, I fear exceedingly that the judgments of God will come upon this people, because of their exceeding aslothfulness, yea, even the slothfulness of our government, and their exceedingly great neglect towards their brethren, yea, towards those who have been slain.
          •  •  •
      27 And I will come unto you, and if there be any among you that has a desire for freedom, yea, if there be even a spark of freedom remaining, behold I will stir up insurrections among you, even until those who have desires to usurp power and authority shall become extinct.
  75.   7 And it came to pass that thus they did astir up the people to anger against Nephi, and raised contentions among them; for there were some who did cry out: bLet this man alone, for he is a good man, and those things which he saith will surely come to pass except we repent;
      8 Yea, behold, all the judgments will come upon us which he has testified unto us; for we know that he has testified aright unto us concerning our iniquities. And behold they are many, and he aknoweth as well all things which shall befall us as he knoweth of our iniquities;
          •  •  •
      26 Yea, even at this time ye are ripening, because of your murders and your afornication and wickedness, for everlasting destruction; yea, and except ye repent it will come unto you soon.
  76.   14 Yea, verily I say unto you, if ye will acome unto me ye shall have beternal life. Behold, mine carm of mercy is extended towards you, and whosoever will come, him will I receive; and blessed are those who come unto me.
  77.   5 And I will come anear to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the bsorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false cswearers, and against those that doppress the hireling in his wages, the widow and the efatherless, and that turn aside the fstranger, and fear not me, saith the Lord of Hosts.
  78.   66 Yea, if they will come, they may, and partake of the awaters of life freely.
  79.   8 I am Jesus Christ, the Son of God; wherefore, gird up your loins and I will asuddenly bcome to my ctemple. Even so. Amen.
  80.   29 For in mine own due time will I acome upon the earth in bjudgment, and my people shall be credeemed and shall dreign with me on earth.
  81.   44 And then they shall look for me, and, behold, I will come; and they shall see me in the aclouds of heaven, clothed with power and great bglory; with all the holy angels; and he that cwatches not for me shall be cut off.
          •  •  •
      67 And the aglory of the Lord shall be there, and the bterror of the Lord also shall be there, insomuch that the wicked will not come unto it, and it shall be called Zion.
  82.   15 Wherefore, the days will come that no flesh shall be safe upon the waters.
  83.   34 And the asaints also shall bhardly cescape; nevertheless, I, the Lord, am with them, and will dcome down in heaven from the presence of my Father and econsume the wicked with unquenchable fire.
  84.   11 Q. What are we to understand by sealing the one ahundred and forty-four thousand, out of all the tribes of Israel—twelve thousand out of every tribe?
      A. We are to understand that those who are sealed are bhigh priests, ordained unto the holy order of God, to administer the everlasting gospel; for they are they who are ordained out of every nation, kindred, tongue, and people, by the angels to whom is given power over the nations of the earth, to bring as many as will come to the church of the cFirstborn.
  85.   119 For I, the Lord, have put forth my hand to exert the apowers of heaven; ye cannot see it now, yet a blittle while and ye shall see it, and know that I am, and that cI will dcome and reign with my people.
  86.   1 Verily, thus saith the Lord concerning the awars that will bshortly come to pass, beginning at the rebellion of cSouth Carolina, which will eventually terminate in the death and misery of many souls;
      2 And the atime will come that bwar will be poured out upon all nations, beginning at this place.
  87.   52 And he said unto the first: Go ye and labor in the field, and in the first hour I will come unto you, and ye shall behold the joy of my countenance.
          •  •  •
      68 Therefore, asanctify yourselves that your bminds become csingle to God, and the days will come that you shall dsee him; for he will unveil his face unto you, and it shall be in his own time, and in his own way, and according to his own will.
          •  •  •
      126 aPray always, that ye may not faint, until I bcome. Behold, and lo, I will come quickly, and receive you unto myself. Amen.
  88.   16 Yea, and my apresence shall be there, for I will come into it, and all the bpure in heart that shall come into it shall see God.
      17 But if it be defiled I will not come into it, and my glory shall not be there; for I will not come into aunholy temples.
  89.   26 And send ye aswift messengers, yea, chosen messengers, and say unto them: Come ye, with all your bgold, and your silver, and your precious stones, and with all your antiquities; and with all who have cknowledge of antiquities, that will come, may come, and bring the dbox-tree, and the fir-tree, and the pine-tree, together with all the precious trees of the earth;
  90.   6 If he be the spirit of a just man made perfect he will come in his glory; for that is the only way he can appear—
  91.   60 And the Lord said unto Enoch: As I live, even so will I come in the alast days, in the days of wickedness and vengeance, to fulfil the boath which I have made unto you concerning the children of Noah;
  92.   24 aBelieve and repent of your sins and be bbaptized in the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, even as our fathers, and ye shall receive the Holy Ghost, that ye may have all things made cmanifest; and if ye do not this, the floods will come in upon you; nevertheless they hearkened not.
  93.   35 Although, the days will come, that heaven and earth shall pass away; yet my awords shall not pass away, but all shall be fulfilled.
  94.  

No comments:

Post a Comment