Thursday, November 13, 2014

Do make

  1.   8 And the atale of the bricks, which they did make heretofore, ye shall lay upon them; ye shall not diminish ought thereof: for they be idle; therefore they cry, saying, Let us go and sacrifice to our God.
  2.   16 When they have a amatter, they come unto me; and I judge between one and another, and I do make them know the statutes of God, and his laws.
  3.   22 One board had two tenons, aequally distant one from another: thus did he make for all the boards of the tabernacle.
  4.   34 As he hath done this day, so the Lord hath commanded to do, to make an atonement for you.
  5.   21 Then the priest shall charge the woman with an oath of cursing, and the priest shall say unto the woman, The Lord make thee a curse and an oath among thy people, when the Lord doth make thy thigh to arot, and thy belly to swell;
  6.   14 Neither with you only do I make this covenant and this oath;
  7.   48 And Abimelech gat him up to mount Zalmon, he and all the people that were with him; and Abimelech took an axe in his hand, and cut down a bough from the trees, and took it, and laid it on his shoulder, and said unto the people that were with him, What ye have seen me do, make haste, and do as I have done.
  8.   22 But of the children of Israel did Solomon make no bondmen: but they were men of war, and his servants, and his princes, and his captains, and rulers of his chariots, and his horsemen.
  9.   19 For his sins which he sinned in doing evil in the sight of the Lord, in walking in the way of Jeroboam, and in his sin which he did, to make Israel to sin.
  10.   8 But of their children, who were left after them in the land, whom the children of Israel consumed not, them did Solomon make to apay tribute until this day.
      9 But of the children of Israel did Solomon make no servants for his work; but they were men of war, and chief of his captains, and captains of his chariots and horsemen.
  11.   21 And I, even I Artaxerxes the king, do make a decree to all the treasurers which are beyond the river, that whatsoever Ezra the priest, the scribe of the law of the God of heaven, shall require of you, it be done speedily,
  12.   1 I cried unto the Lord with my voice; with my voice unto the Lord did I make my supplication.
  13.   19 And when we burned incense to the queen of heaven, and poured out drink offerings unto her, did we make her cakes to worship her, and pour out drink offerings unto her, without our men?
  14.   17 Nevertheless mine eye aspared them from destroying them, neither did I make an end of them in the wilderness.
  15.   7 Then came in the amagicians, the astrologers, the Chaldeans, and the soothsayers: and I told the dream before them; but they did not make known unto me the interpretation thereof.
  16.   1 aEphraim feedeth on wind, and followeth after the east wind: he daily increaseth lies and desolation; and they do make a bcovenant with the Assyrians, and oil is carried into Egypt.
  17.   24 And as he thus spake for himself, Festus said with a loud voice, Paul, thou art beside thyself; much learning doth make thee amad.
  18.   17 Did I make a gain of you by any of them whom I sent unto you?
      18 I desired Titus, and with him I sent a brother. Did Titus make a gain of you? walked we not in the same spirit? walked we not in the same steps?
  19.   13 But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.
  20.   16 And now I, Nephi, do not make a full account of the things which my father hath written, for he hath written many things which he saw in avisions and in bdreams; and he also hath written many things which he cprophesied and spake unto his children, of which I shall not make a full account.
  21.   29 And I bear record that I saw the things which my afather saw, and the angel of the Lord did make them known unto me.
  22.   23 And it came to pass that I, Nephi, did amake out of wood a bow, and out of a straight stick, an arrow; wherefore, I did arm myself with a bow and an arrow, with a sling and with stones. And I said unto my bfather: Whither shall I go to obtain food?
  23.   11 And it came to pass that I, Nephi, did make a bellows wherewith to ablow the fire, of the skins of beasts; and after I had made a bellows, that I might have wherewith to blow the fire, I did smite two stones together that I might make fire.
          •  •  •
      16 And it came to pass that I did amake tools of the ore which I did molten out of the rock.
          •  •  •
      32 And after they had crossed the river Jordan he did make them mighty unto the adriving out of the children of the land, yea, unto the scattering them to destruction.
  24.   1 And it came to pass that the Lord commanded me, wherefore I did make plates of ore that I might engraven upon them the arecord of my people. And upon the plates which I made I did bengraven the record of my cfather, and also our journeyings in the wilderness, and the prophecies of my father; and also many of mine own prophecies have I engraven upon them.
          •  •  •
      4 Wherefore, I, Nephi, did make a record upon the aother plates, which gives an account, or which gives a greater account of the wars and contentions and destructions of my people. And this have I done, and commanded my people what they should do after I was gone; and that these plates should be handed down from one generation to another, or from one prophet to another, until further commandments of the Lord.
  25.   14 And I, Nephi, did take the asword of Laban, and after the manner of it did make many bswords, lest by any means the people who were now called Lamanites should come upon us and destroy us; for I knew their chatred towards me and my children and those who were called my people.
  26.   30 And again I say unto you, is there one among you that doth make a amock of his brother, or that heapeth upon him persecutions?
  27.   39 But this is not all; for he aexpounded unto them the bplan of redemption, which was prepared from the foundation of the world; and he also made known unto them concerning the coming of Christ, and all the works of the Lord did he make known unto them.
  28.   2 Yea, and he did make it known unto all his people, in all the land round about in that part where he was, that they might rejoice also.
  29.   21 Or do ye suppose that the Lord awill still deliver us, while we sit upon our thrones and do not make use of the means which the Lord has provided for us?
  30.   13 Behold their women did toil and spin, and did amake all manner of bcloth, of fine-twined linen and cloth of every kind, to clothe their nakedness. And thus the sixty and fourth year did pass away in peace.
  31.   27 Now behold, these robbers did make great havoc, yea, even great destruction among the people of Nephi, and also among the people of the Lamanites.
  32.   7 And it came to pass that they did make a great uproar throughout the land; and the people who believed began to be very sorrowful, lest by any means those things which had been spoken might not come to pass.
  33.   11 And behold, I do make the record on plates which I have made with mine own hands.
          •  •  •
      16 Therefore I do make my record from the accounts which have been given by those who were before me, until the commencement of my day;
      17 And then I do make a arecord of the things which I have seen with mine own eyes.
  34.   17 And now, the city of Jashon was near the aland where Ammaron had bdeposited the records unto the Lord, that they might not be destroyed. And behold I had gone according to the word of Ammaron, and taken the cplates of Nephi, and did make a record according to the words of Ammaron.
      18 And upon the plates of Nephi I did make a full account of all the wickedness and abominations; but upon athese plates I did forbear to make a full account of their wickedness and abominations, for behold, a continual scene of wickedness and abominations has been before mine eyes ever since I have been sufficient to behold the ways of man.
  35.   6 And it came to pass that the Lamanites did make preparations to come against the city Teancum.
  36.   3 And when he had gained the half of the kingdom he gave battle unto his father, and he did carry away his father into captivity, and did make him serve in captivity;
  37.   15 And it came to pass that Levi did serve in captivity after the death of his father, for the space of forty and two years. And he did make war against the king of the land, by which he did obtain unto himself the kingdom.
          •  •  •
      23 And they did awork in all manner of bore, and they did make gold, and silver, and ciron, and dbrass, and all manner of metals; and they did dig it out of the earth; wherefore, they did cast up mighty heaps of earth to get ore, of gold, and of silver, and of iron, and of copper. And they did ework all manner of fine work.
          •  •  •
      25 And they did make all manner of tools to till the earth, both to plow and to sow, to reap and to hoe, and also to thrash.
      26 And they did make all manner of tools with which they did work their beasts.
      27 And they did make all manner of aweapons of war. And they did work all manner of work of exceedingly curious workmanship.
  38.   3 And arise up and be more careful henceforth in observing your avows, which you have made and do make, and you shall be blessed with exceeding great blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment