Thursday, November 27, 2014

In their own names

  1.   43 I am come in my aFather’s bname, and ye creceive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
  2.   15 Lest any should say that I had baptized in mine own name.
  3.   38 Behold, I say unto you, that the good ashepherd doth call you; yea, and in his own name he doth call you, which is the name of Christ; and if ye will not bhearken unto the voice of the cgood shepherd, to the dname by which ye are called, behold, ye are not the sheep of the good shepherd.
  4.   4 I am the same which have taken the aZion of bEnoch into mine own bosom; and verily, I say, even as many as have cbelieved in my name, for I am Christ, and in mine own name, by the virtue of the dblood which I have spilt, have I pleaded before the Father for them.
  5.   49 And they shall be organized in their own names, and in their own name; and they shall do their business in their own name, and in their own names;
      50 And you shall do your business in your own name, and in your own names.

No comments:

Post a Comment