Sunday, September 1, 2013

Pleasant land

  1.   15 And he saw that rest was good, and the land that it was pleasant; and bowed his shoulder to bear, and became a servant unto tribute.
  2.   24 Yea, they despised the pleasant land, they abelieved not his word:
  3.   19 But I said, How shall I put thee among the children, and give thee a pleasant land, a goodly heritage of the hosts of nations? and I said, Thou shalt call me, My father; and shalt not turn away from me.
  4.   10 For the land is full of aadulterers; for because of bswearing the land mourneth; the pleasant places of the wilderness are dried up, and their course is evil, and their force is not right.
  5.   9 And out of one of them came forth a little ahorn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.
  6.   14 But I ascattered them with a whirlwind among all the nations whom they knew not. Thus the land was desolate after them, that no man passed through nor returned: for they laid the pleasant land desolate.
  7.   4 And they came to a land, yea, even a very beautiful and pleasant land, a land of pure water.

No comments:

Post a Comment