Friday, September 6, 2013

"Also from"

  1.   29 And if ye atake this also from me, and mischief befall bhim, ye shall bring down my gray hairs with sorrow to the grave.
  2.   61 And these were they which went up also from Tel-melah, Tel-haresha, Cherub, Addon, and Immer: but they could not shew their father’s house, nor their seed, whether they were of Israel.
  3.   29 Also from the house of Gilgal, and out of the fields of Geba and Azmaveth: for the singers had builded them villages round about Jerusalem.
  4.   13 Keep back thy servant also from presumptuous asins; let them not have bdominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the great ctransgression.
  5.   8 He shall have adominion also from sea to sea, and from the river unto the ends of the earth.
  6.   18 It is good that thou shouldest take hold of this; yea, also from this withdraw not thine hand: for he that afeareth God shall come forth of them all.
  7.   22 My face will I turn also from them, and they shall apollute my secret bplace: for the robbers shall enter into it, and defile it.
  8.   7 If ye had aknown me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
  9.   28 And I said unto them that it was an awful agulf, which separated the wicked from the tree of life, and also from the saints of God.
          •  •  •
      36 Wherefore, the wicked are rejected from the righteous, and also from that atree of life, whose fruit is most precious and most bdesirable above all other fruits; yea, and it is the cgreatest of all the dgifts of God. And thus I spake unto my brethren. Amen.
  10.   25 Wherefore, may God araise you from death by the power of the resurrection, and also from everlasting death by the power of the batonement, that ye may be received into the ceternal kingdom of God, that ye may praise him through grace divine. Amen.
  11.   13 And now as ye have been delivered by the power of God out of these bonds; yea, even out of the ahands of king Noah and his people, and also from the bbonds of iniquity, even so I desire that ye should cstand fast in this dliberty wherewith ye have been made free, and that ye trust eno man to be a king over you.
  12.   17 And they were taught to awalk humbly before the Lord; and they were also btaught from on high.

No comments:

Post a Comment