Monday, September 30, 2013

Visit the people

  1.   6 ¶ Then she arose with her daughters in law, that she might return from the country of Moab: for she had heard in the country of Moab how that the Lord had visited his people in giving them bread.
  2.   16 And there came a afear on all: and they glorified God, saying, That a great prophet is risen up among us; and, That God hath bvisited his people.
  3.   14 And I will also ease the aburdens which are put upon your shoulders, that even you cannot feel them upon your backs, even while you are in bondage; and this will I do that ye may stand as bwitnesses for me hereafter, and that ye may know of a surety that I, the Lord God, do visit my people in their cafflictions.
  4.   29 And the word came to Alma, saying: Go; and also say unto my servant aAmulek, go forth and prophesy unto this people, saying—Repent ye, for thus saith the Lord, except ye repent I will visit this people in mine anger; yea, and I will not turn my bfierce anger away.
  5.   1 Spring Hill is named by the Lord aAdam-ondi-Ahman, because, said he, it is the place where bAdam shall come to visit his people, or the Ancient of Days shall sit, as spoken of by Daniel the prophet.

No comments:

Post a Comment