Sunday, September 1, 2013

Overtake and destroy

  1.   9 The enemy said, I will apursue, I will overtake, I will divide the spoil; my blust shall be satisfied upon them; I will draw my sword, my hand shall destroy them.
  2.   45 Moreover all these curses shall come upon thee, and shall pursue thee, and overtake thee, till thou be destroyed; because thou hearkenedst not unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to keep his commandments and his statutes which he commanded thee:
  3.   12 Either athree years’ famine; or three months to be destroyed before thy foes, while that the sword of thine enemies overtaketh thee; or else three days the sword of the Lord, even the pestilence, in the land, and the angel of the Lord destroying throughout all the coasts of Israel. Now therefore advise thyself what word I shall bring again to him that sent me.
  4.   2 And the Lord did strengthen them, that the people of king Noah could not overtake them to destroy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment