Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Out of afflictions

  1.   17 And I have said, I will bring you up out of the aaffliction of bEgypt unto the land of the cCanaanites, and the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the dJebusites, unto a eland flowing with milk and honey.
  2.   4 For out of much affliction and anguish of heart I wrote unto you with many tears; not that ye should be grieved, but that ye might know the love which I have more abundantly unto you.
  3.   25 And except they repent in asackcloth and ashes, and cry mightily to the Lord their God, I will not bhear their prayers, neither will I deliver them out of their afflictions; and thus saith the Lord, and thus hath he commanded me.
  4.   14 And they did ahumble themselves even in the depths of humility; and they did cry mightily to God; yea, even all the day long did they cry unto their God that he would bdeliver them out of their afflictions.
  5.   1 Behold, thou wast called and chosen to awrite the Book of Mormon, and to my ministry; and I have blifted thee up out of thine afflictions, and have counseled thee, that thou hast been delivered from all thine enemies, and thou hast been cdelivered from the powers of Satan and from ddarkness!

No comments:

Post a Comment