Thursday, July 18, 2013

Make unto

  1.   20 And the field, and the cave that is therein, were made sure unto Abraham for a possession of a buryingplace by the sons of Heth.
  2.   4 Thou shalt anot make unto thee any bgraven cimage, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
          •  •  •
      23 Ye shall not make awith me bgods of silver, neither shall ye make unto you gods of gold.
      24 ¶ An altar of earth thou shalt make unto me, and shalt asacrifice thereon thy burnt offerings, and thy peace offerings, thy sheep, and thine oxen: in all places where I record my name I will come unto thee, and I will bless thee.
  3.   12 And if it be stolen from him, he shall make restitution unto the owner thereof.
  4.   25 And thou shalt make unto it a border of an hand breadth round about, and thou shalt make a golden crown to the border thereof round about.
          •  •  •
      33 Three bowls made like unto almonds, with aa knop and a flower in one branch; and three bowls made like almonds in the other branch, with a knop and a flower: bso in the six branches that come out of the candlestick.
      34 And in the candlestick shall be four bowls made like unto almonds, with their knops and their flowers.
  5.   3 And thou shalt aoverlay it with pure gold, the top thereof, and the sides thereof round about, and the horns thereof; and thou shalt make unto it a bcrown of gold round about.
          •  •  •
      38 Whosoever shall make like unto that, to smell thereto, shall even be cut off from his people.
  6.   26 And he overlaid it with pure gold, both the top of it, and the sides thereof round about, and the horns of it: also he made unto it a crown of gold round about.
  7.   19 And Joshua said unto Achan, My son, give, I pray thee, aglory to the Lord God of Israel, and make bconfession unto him; and ctell me now what thou hast done; hide it not from me.
  8.   12 Therefore said I, The Philistines will come down now upon me to Gilgal, and I have not made supplication unto the Lord: I aforced myself therefore, and offered a burnt offering.
  9.   15 ¶ And Samuel said to Saul, Why hast thou disquieted me, to bring me up? And Saul answered, I am sore distressed; for the Philistines make war against me, and God is adeparted from me, and answereth me no more, neither by prophets, nor by dreams: therefore I have called thee, that thou mayest make known unto me what I shall do.
  10.   33 ¶ When thy people Israel be asmitten down before the enemy, because they have bsinned against thee, and shall turn again to thee, and confess thy name, and pray, and make supplication unto thee in this house:
          •  •  •
      47 Yet if they shall abethink themselves in the land whither they were carried captives, and repent, and make supplication unto thee in the land of them that carried them captives, saying, We have bsinned, and have done perversely, we have committed wickedness;
  11.   32 So they feared the Lord, and made unto themselves of the lowest of them priests of the high places, which sacrificed for them in the houses of the high places.
  12.   4 ¶ He removed the ahigh places, and brake the bimages, and ccut down the groves, and brake in pieces the brasen dserpent that Moses had made: for unto those days the children of Israel did burn incense to it: and he called it Nehushtan.
  13.   11 Now therefore make aconfession unto the Lord God of your fathers, and do his pleasure: and bseparate yourselves from the people of the land, and from the strange wives.
  14.   16 After him repaired Nehemiah the son of Azbuk, the ruler of the half part of Beth-zur, unto the place over against the sepulchres of David, and to the pool that was made, and unto the house of the mighty.
  15.   8 Also he gave him the copy of the writing of the decree that was given at Shushan to destroy them, to shew it unto Esther, and to declare it unto her, and to charge her that she should go in unto the king, to make supplication unto him, and to make request before him for her people.
  16.   19 Also thou shalt lie down, and none shall make thee afraid; yea, many shall make suit unto thee.
  17.   5 But I am poor and needy: make ahaste unto me, O God: thou art my help and my deliverer; O Lord, make no tarrying.
  18.   1 Lord, I cry unto thee: make ahaste unto me; give ear unto my voice, when I cry unto thee.
  19.   6 ¶ And in this mountain shall the Lord of hosts make unto all apeople a feast of fat things, a feast of wines on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wines on the lees well refined.
  20.   7 For in that day every man shall cast away his idols of silver, and his idols of gold, which your own hands have made unto you for a sin.
  21.   14 Thus saith the Lord, The labour of aEgypt, and merchandise of Ethiopia and of the Sabeans, men of stature, shall come over unto thee, and they shall be thine: they shall come bafter thee; in chains they shall come over, and they shall fall down unto thee, they shall make supplication unto thee, saying, Surely God is in thee; and there is cnone else, there is no God.
  22.   20 And I will make thee unto this people a afenced brasen wall: and they shall fight against thee, but they shall not prevail against thee: for I am with thee to bsave thee and to deliver thee, saith the Lord.
  23.   20 Shall a man make agods unto himself, and they are no bgods?
  24.   5 The king answered and said to the Chaldeans, The thing is agone from me: if ye will not make known unto me the dream, with the interpretation thereof, ye shall be bcut in pieces, and your houses shall be made a dunghill.
          •  •  •
      9 But if ye will not make known unto me the dream, there is but one decree for you: for ye have prepared lying and corrupt words to speak before me, atill the time be changed: therefore tell me the dream, and I shall know that ye can shew me the interpretation thereof.
          •  •  •
      23 I thank thee, and praise thee, O thou God of my fathers, who hast given me wisdom and might, and hast made known unto me now what we desired of thee: for thou hast now made known unto us the king’s matter.
          •  •  •
      25 Then Arioch brought in Daniel before the king in haste, and said thus unto him, I have found a man of the captives of Judah, that will make known unto the king the interpretation.
      26 The king answered and said to Daniel, whose aname was Belteshazzar, Art thou able to make bknown unto me the dream which I have seen, and the interpretation thereof?
  25.   6 Therefore made I a decree to bring in all the awise men of Babylon before me, that they might make known unto me the interpretation of the dream.
      7 Then came in the amagicians, the astrologers, the Chaldeans, and the soothsayers: and I told the dream before them; but they did not make known unto me the interpretation thereof.
          •  •  •
      18 This dream I king Nebuchadnezzar have seen. Now thou, O Belteshazzar, declare the interpretation thereof, forasmuch as all the wise men of my kingdom are not able to make known unto me the interpretation: but thou art able; for the aspirit of the bholy gods is in thee.
  26.   15 And now the wise men, the aastrologers, have been brought in before me, that they should read this writing, and make known unto me the interpretation thereof: but they could not shew the interpretation of the thing:
  27.   4 Yea, he had power over the aangel, and bprevailed: he wept, and made supplication unto him: he found him in cBeth-el, and there he spake with dus;
  28.   15 And it came to pass, as the angels were gone away from them into heaven, the shepherds said one to another, Let us now go even unto Bethlehem, and see this thing which is come to pass, which the Lord hath made known unto us.
  29.   15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you afriends; for all things that I have bheard of my Father I have made cknown unto you.
  30.   35 And laid them down at the apostles’ feet: and adistribution was made unto every man according as he had bneed.
  31.   13 And at the second time aJoseph was made known to his brethren; and Joseph’s kindred was made known unto bPharaoh.
  32.   32 And we declare unto you glad tidings, how that the promise which was made unto the afathers,
  33.   1 Men, brethren, and fathers, hear ye my defence which I make now unto you.
  34.   13 Was then that which is good made death unto me? aGod forbid. But sin, that it might appear sin, working death in me by that which is good; that sin by the commandment might become exceeding sinful.
  35.   29 And as Esaias said before, Except the Lord of aSabaoth had left us a bseed, we had been as Sodoma, and been made like unto Gomorrha.
  36.   10 For with the aheart man bbelieveth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto csalvation.
          •  •  •
      20 But aEsaias is very bold, and saith, I was found of them that bsought me not; I was made manifest unto them that asked not after me.
  37.   8 Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the acircumcision for the truth of God, to bconfirm the cpromises made unto the fathers:
  38.   30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and asanctification, and redemption:
  39.   11 Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your aconsciences.
  40.   9 Having made known unto us the amystery of his bwill, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:
  41.   3 How that by revelation he made aknown unto me the mystery; (as I bwrote afore in few words,
          •  •  •
      5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now arevealed unto his holy apostles and bprophets by the Spirit;
  42.   10 That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the afellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;
  43.   6 aBe bcareful for nothing; but in every thing by cprayer and supplication with dthanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
  44.   9 With aOnesimus, a faithful and beloved brother, who is one of you. They shall make known unto you all things which are done here.
  45.   17 Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make areconciliation for the sins of the people.
  46.   3 aWithout father, without mother, without descent, having neither bbeginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a cpriest continually.
  47.   22 Who is gone into aheaven, and is on the right hand of God; bangels and cauthorities and powers being made subject unto him.
  48.   16 For we have not followed cunningly devised afables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were beyewitnesses of his majesty.
  49.   10 And hast made us unto our God kings and apriests: and we shall reign on the earth.
  50.   17 And I spake unto Sam, making known unto him the things which the Lord had manifested unto me by his Holy Spirit. And it came to pass that he believed in my words.
     
  51.   23 And he said: Behold it proceedeth out of the mouth of a Jew. And I, Nephi, beheld it; and he said unto me: The abook that thou beholdest is a brecord of the cJews, which contains the covenants of the Lord, which he hath made unto the house of Israel; and it also containeth many of the prophecies of the holy prophets; and it is a record like unto the engravings which are upon the dplates of brass, save there are not so many; nevertheless, they contain the covenants of the Lord, which he hath made unto the house of Israel; wherefore, they are of great worth unto the Gentiles.
  52.   11 Do ye not remember the things which the Lord hath said?—If ye will not harden your hearts, and aask me in bfaith, believing that ye shall receive, with diligence in keeping my commandments, surely these things shall be made known unto you.
  53.   2 And I, Nephi, said unto them: Behold they were amanifest unto the prophet by the voice of the bSpirit; for by the Spirit are all things made known unto the cprophets, which shall come upon the children of men according to the flesh.
  54.   4 For behold, thou art the fruit of my loins; and I am a descendant of aJoseph who was carried bcaptive into Egypt. And great were the ccovenants of the Lord which he made unto Joseph.
      5 Wherefore, Joseph truly asaw our day. And he obtained a bpromise of the Lord, that out of the fruit of his loins the Lord God would raise up a crighteous dbranch unto the house of Israel; not the Messiah, but a branch which was to be broken off, nevertheless, to be remembered in the covenants of the Lord that the Messiah should be made emanifest unto them in the latter days, in the spirit of power, unto the bringing of them out of fdarkness unto light—yea, out of hidden darkness and out of captivity unto freedom.
          •  •  •
      21 Because of their faith their awords shall proceed forth out of my mouth unto their brethren who are the fruit of thy loins; and the weakness of their words will I make strong in their faith, unto the remembering of my covenant which I made unto thy fathers.
  55.   12 And blessed are the aGentiles, they of whom the prophet has written; for behold, if it so be that they shall repent and fight not against Zion, and do not unite themselves to that great and babominable church, they shall be saved; for the Lord God will fulfil his ccovenants which he has made unto his children; and for this cause the prophet has written these things.
  56.   12 aI am he; yea, I am he that comforteth you. Behold, who art thou, that thou shouldst be bafraid of man, who shall die, and of the son of man, who shall be made like unto cgrass?
  57.   15 Wherefore, for this cause, that my acovenants may be fulfilled which I have made unto the children of men, that I will do unto them while they are in the flesh, I must needs destroy the bsecret works of cdarkness, and of murders, and of abominations.
          •  •  •
      17 For I will afulfil my bpromises which I have made unto the children of men, that I will do unto them while they are in the flesh—
  58.   6 But behold, I, Nephi, have not taught my children after the manner of the Jews; but behold, I, of myself, have dwelt at Jerusalem, wherefore I know concerning the regions round about; and I have made mention unto my children concerning the judgments of God, which ahath come to pass among the Jews, unto my children, according to all that which Isaiah hath spoken, and I do not write them.
  59.   1 But behold, there shall be many—at that day when I shall proceed to do a amarvelous work among them, that I may remember my bcovenants which I have made unto the children of men, that I may set my hand again the csecond time to recover my people, which are of the house of Israel;
      2 And also, that I may remember the promises which I have made unto thee, Nephi, and also unto thy father, that I would remember your seed; and that the awords of your seed should proceed forth out of my mouth unto your seed; and my words shall bhiss forth unto the cends of the earth, for a dstandard unto my people, which are of the house of Israel;
  60.   16 Wherefore, the things of aall nations shall be made known; yea, all things shall be made bknown unto the children of men.
  61.   4 And I know that the Lord God will consecrate my prayers for the gain of my people. And the words which I have written in weakness will be made strong unto them; for it apersuadeth them to do good; it maketh known unto them of their fathers; and it speaketh of Jesus, and persuadeth them to believe in him, and to endure to the end, which is life beternal.
  62.   5 For because of faith and great anxiety, it truly had been made manifest unto us concerning our people, what things should ahappen unto them.
  63.   12 And this is not all—it has been made manifest unto me, for I have heard and seen; and it also has been made manifest unto me by the apower of the Holy Ghost; wherefore, I know if there should be no atonement made all mankind must be blost.
  64.   4 And there are many among us who have many arevelations, for they are not all bstiffnecked. And as many as are not stiffnecked and have faith, have ccommunion with the Holy Spirit, which maketh manifest unto the children of men, according to their faith.
  65.   7 And now, my sons, I would that ye should remember to asearch them diligently, that ye may profit thereby; and I would that ye should bkeep the commandments of God, that ye may cprosper in the land according to the dpromises which the Lord made unto our fathers.
  66.   2 And the things which I shall tell you are made known unto me by an aangel from God. And he said unto me: bAwake; and I awoke, and behold he stood before me.
  67.   36 aThou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing in heaven above, or things which are in the earth beneath.
  68.   12 And now, ye remember that I asaid unto you: Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of things which are in heaven above, or which are in the earth beneath, or which are in the water under the earth.
  69.   26 And also Limhi, being the son of the king, having the kingdom conferred upon him aby the people, made boath unto the king of the Lamanites that his people should pay ctribute unto him, even one half of all they possessed.
  70.   14 But Limhi said unto them: Ye shall not slay him, but bring him hither that I may see him. And they brought him. And Limhi said unto him: What cause have ye to come up to war against my people? Behold, my people have not broken the aoath that I made unto you; therefore, why should ye break the oath which ye made unto my people?
          •  •  •
      22 And now let us pacify the king, and we fulfil the aoath which we have made unto him; for it is better that we should be in bondage than that we should lose our blives; therefore, let us put a stop to the shedding of so much blood.
  71.   3 Now they durst not slay them, because of the aoath which their king had made unto Limhi; but they would smite them on their bcheeks, and exercise authority over them; and began to put heavy cburdens upon their backs, and drive them as they would a dumb ass—
  72.   13 And it acame to pass that the voice of the Lord came to them in their afflictions, saying: Lift up your heads and be of good comfort, for I know of the covenant which ye have made unto me; and I will covenant with my people and deliver them out of bondage.
  73.   46 Behold, I say unto you they are made aknown unto me by the Holy Spirit of God. Behold, I have bfasted and prayed many days that I might know these things of myself. And now I do know of myself that they are true; for the Lord God hath made them manifest unto me by his Holy Spirit; and this is the spirit of crevelation which is in me.
  74.   20 I perceive that it has been made known unto you, by the testimony of his word, that he cannot awalk in crooked paths; neither doth he vary from that which he hath said; neither hath he a shadow of turning from the right to the left, or from that which is right to that which is wrong; therefore, his course is one eternal round.
  75.   20 Yea, after having been such a highly favored people of the Lord; yea, after having been favored above every other anation, kindred, tongue, or people; after having had all things bmade known unto them, according to their desires, and their faith, and prayers, of that which has been, and which is, and which is to come;
  76.   3 Now Zeezrom, seeing that thou hast been taken in thy lying and craftiness, for thou hast not lied unto men only but thou hast lied unto God; for behold, he knows all thy athoughts, and thou seest that thy bthoughts are made known unto us by his Spirit;
          •  •  •
      30 And they began from that time forth to call on his name; therefore God aconversed with men, and made known unto them the bplan of redemption, which had been prepared from the cfoundation of the world; and this he made known unto them according to their faith and repentance and their dholy works.
          •  •  •
      32 Therefore God gave unto them commandments, after having made aknown unto them the plan of redemption, that they should not do evil, the penalty thereof being a second bdeath, which was an everlasting cdeath as to things pertaining unto righteousness; for on such the plan of redemption could have no power, for the works of djustice could not be destroyed, according to the supreme egoodness of God.
  77.   23 And they are made known unto us in aplain terms, that we may understand, that we cannot err; and this because of our being bwanderers in a strange land; therefore, we are thus highly favored, for we have these glad tidings declared unto us in all parts of our vineyard.
          •  •  •
      26 And it shall be made known unto ajust and holy men, by the mouth of angels, at the time of his coming, that the words of our fathers may be fulfilled, according to that which they have spoken concerning him, which was according to the spirit of prophecy which was in them.
  78.   39 But this is not all; for he aexpounded unto them the bplan of redemption, which was prepared from the foundation of the world; and he also made known unto them concerning the coming of Christ, and all the works of the Lord did he make known unto them.
  79.   17 Thus, having been converted to the Lord, and never having made it aknown, therefore, when she saw that all the servants of Lamoni had bfallen to the earth, and also her mistress, the queen, and the king, and Ammon lay cprostrate upon the earth, she knew that it was the power of God; and supposing that this opportunity, by making known unto the people what had happened among them, that by beholding this scene it would dcause them to believe in the power of God, therefore she ran forth from house to house, making it known unto the people.
  80.   14 And the great God has had mercy on us, and made these things known unto us that we might not perish; yea, and he has made these things known unto us beforehand, because he loveth our asouls as well as he loveth our children; therefore, in his mercy he doth visit us by his angels, that the bplan of salvation might be made known unto us as well as unto future generations.
  81.   25 Now, it came to pass that when Ammon had heard this, he returned to the people of Anti-Nephi-Lehi, and also Alma with him, into the wilderness, where they had pitched their tents, and made known unto them all these things. And Alma also related unto them his aconversion, with Ammon and Aaron, and his brethren.
  82.   3 And as ye have desired of my beloved brother that he should make known unto you awhat ye should do, because of your afflictions; and he hath spoken somewhat unto you to prepare your minds; yea, and he hath exhorted you unto faith and to patience—
  83.   11 Now these mysteries are not yet fully made known unto me; therefore I shall forbear.
          •  •  •
      17 For he will fulfil all his apromises which he shall make unto you, for he has fulfilled his promises which he has made unto our fathers.
          •  •  •
      21 And now, I will speak unto you concerning those atwenty-four plates, that ye keep them, that the bmysteries and the works of darkness, and their secret works, or the secret works of those people who have been destroyed, may be made cmanifest unto this people; yea, all their murders, and robbings, and their plunderings, and all their wickedness and abominations, may be made manifest unto this people; yea, and that ye preserve these dinterpreters.
          •  •  •
      26 And now, my son, we see that they did not repent; therefore they have been destroyed, and thus far the word of God has been fulfilled; yea, their asecret abominations have been brought out of darkness and made known unto us.
          •  •  •
      29 Therefore ye shall keep these secret plans of their aoaths and their covenants from this people, and only their wickedness and their murders and their abominations shall ye make known unto them; and ye shall teach them to babhor such wickedness and abominations and murders; and ye shall also teach them that these people were destroyed on account of their wickedness and abominations and their murders.
  84.   18 Is it not as necessary that the plan of redemption should be amade known unto this people as well as unto their children?
  85.   11 Now, concerning the astate of the soul between bdeath and the resurrection—Behold, it has been made known unto me by an angel, that the spirits of all men, as soon as they are departed from this mortal body, yea, the spirits of all men, whether they be good or evil, are ctaken dhome to that God who gave them life.
  86.   12 Now, the king (Ammoron) had adeparted out of the land of Zarahemla, and had made known unto the queen concerning the death of his brother, and had gathered together a large number of men, and had marched forth against the Nephites on the borders by the west sea.
  87.   7 And it came to pass that he met Kishkumen, and he gave unto him a sign; therefore Kishkumen made known unto him the object of his desire, desiring that he would conduct him to the judgment-seat that he might murder Helaman.
  88.   17 And now behold, we will detect this man, and he shall confess his fault and make known unto us the true murderer of this judge.
  89.   5 Telling them of things which must shortly come, that they might know and remember at the time of their coming that they had been made known unto them beforehand, to the intent that they might believe; therefore as many as believed on the words of Samuel went forth unto him to be baptized, for they came repenting and confessing their sins.
  90.   14 Behold, I acome unto my own, to bfulfil all things which I have made known unto the children of men from the cfoundation of the world, and to do the dwill, eboth fof the Father and of the Son—of the Father because of me, and of the Son because of my flesh. And behold, the time is at hand, and this night shall the sign be given.
          •  •  •
      25 But it came to pass that they soon became converted, and were convinced of the error which they were in, for it was made known unto them that the law was not yet afulfilled, and that it must be fulfilled in every whit; yea, the word came unto them that it must be fulfilled; yea, that one jot or tittle should not pass away till it should all be fulfilled; therefore in this same year were they brought to a knowledge of their error and did bconfess their faults.
  91.   5 And then will I agather them in from the four quarters of the earth; and then will I fulfil the bcovenant which the Father hath made unto all the people of the chouse of Israel.
          •  •  •
      7 Behold, because of their belief in me, saith the Father, and because of the unbelief of you, O house of Israel, in the alatter day shall the truth come unto the bGentiles, that the fulness of these things shall be made known unto them.
          •  •  •
      11 And then will I aremember my covenant which I have made unto my people, O house of Israel, and I will bring my gospel unto them.
  92.   12 And verily, verily, I say unto you, that when they shall be fulfilled then is the fulfilling of the acovenant which the Father hath made unto his people, O house of Israel.
  93.   2 And behold, this is the thing which I will give unto you for a sign—for verily I say unto you that awhen these things which I declare unto you, and which I shall declare unto you hereafter of myself, and by the power of the Holy Ghost which shall be given unto you of the Father, shall be made known unto the Gentiles that they may know concerning this people who are a remnant of the house of Jacob, and concerning this my people who shall be scattered by them;
      3 Verily, verily, I say unto you, when these things shall be made aknown unto them of the Father, and shall come forth of the Father, bfrom them unto you;
          •  •  •
      7 And when these things come to pass that thy aseed shall begin to know these things—it shall be a sign unto them, that they may know that the work of the Father hath already commenced unto the fulfilling of the covenant which he hath made unto the people who are of the house of Israel.
  94.   9 And when they shall have received this, which is expedient that they should have first, to try their faith, and if it shall so be that they shall believe these things then shall the agreater things be made manifest unto them.
  95.   3 And ye need not imagine in your hearts that the words which have been spoken are vain, for behold, the Lord will remember his covenant which he hath made unto his people of the house of Israel.
          •  •  •
      9 Therefore ye need not suppose that ye can turn the right hand of the Lord unto the left, that he may not execute judgment unto the fulfilling of the covenant which he hath made unto the house of Israel.
  96.   11 And they were married, and given in marriage, and were blessed according to the multitude of the apromises which the Lord had made unto them.
  97.   20 But behold, it shall come to pass that they shall be driven and scattered by the Gentiles; and after they have been driven and scattered by the Gentiles, behold, then will the Lord aremember the bcovenant which he made unto Abraham and unto all the house of Israel.
  98.   21 And he that shall breathe out awrath and bstrifes against the work of the Lord, and against the ccovenant people of the Lord who are the house of Israel, and shall say: We will destroy the work of the Lord, and the Lord will not remember his covenant which he hath made unto the house of Israel—the same is in danger to be hewn down and cast into the fire;
  99.   31 Condemn me not because of mine aimperfection, neither my father, because of his imperfection, neither them who have written before him; but rather give thanks unto God that he hath made manifest unto you our imperfections, that ye may learn to be more wise than we have been.
  100.   4 Behold, I have written upon these plates the avery things which the brother of Jared saw; and there never were bgreater things made manifest than those which were made manifest unto the brother of Jared.
          •  •  •
      14 Come unto me, O ye house of Israel, and it shall be made amanifest unto you how great things the Father hath laid up for you, from the foundation of the world; and it hath not come unto you, because of unbelief.
      15 Behold, when ye shall rend that veil of unbelief which doth cause you to remain in your awful state of wickedness, and hardness of heart, and blindness of mind, then shall the great and marvelous things which have been ahid up from the foundation of the world from you—yea, when ye shall bcall upon the Father in my name, with a broken heart and a contrite spirit, then shall ye know that the Father hath remembered the covenant which he made unto your fathers, O house of Israel.
     
  101.   14 And it came to pass that they all asware unto him, by the God of heaven, and also by the heavens, and also by the earth, and by their heads, that whoso should vary from the assistance which Akish desired should lose his head; and whoso should divulge whatsoever thing Akish made known unto them, the same should lose his life.
          •  •  •
      20 And now I, Moroni, do not write the manner of their oaths and combinations, for it hath been made known unto me that they are had aamong all people, and they are had among the Lamanites.
  102.   31 And the office of their ministry is to call men unto repentance, and to fulfil and to do the work of the covenants of the Father, which he hath made unto the children of men, to prepare the way among the children of men, by declaring the word of Christ unto the achosen vessels of the Lord, that they may bear testimony of him.
      32 And by so doing, the Lord God prepareth the way that the aresidue of men may have bfaith in Christ, that the Holy Ghost may have place in their hearts, according to the power thereof; and after this manner bringeth to pass the Father, the covenants which he hath made unto the children of men.
  103.   31 And aawake, and arise from the dust, O Jerusalem; yea, and put on thy beautiful garments, O daughter of bZion; and cstrengthen thy dstakes and enlarge thy borders forever, that thou mayest eno more be confounded, that the covenants of the Eternal Father which he hath made unto thee, O house of Israel, may be fulfilled.
  104.   9 Behold, verily I say unto you, I have areserved those things which I have entrusted unto you, my servant Joseph, for a wise purpose in me, and it shall be made known unto future generations;
  105.   32 And it shall come to pass, that after they are laid before the bishop of my church, and after that he has received these testimonies concerning the aconsecration of the properties of my church, that they cannot be taken from the church, agreeable to my commandments, every man shall be made baccountable unto me, a csteward over his own property, or that which he has received by consecration, as much as is sufficient for himself and dfamily.
  106.   16 And I will show it plainly as I showed it unto my adisciples as I stood before them in the flesh, and spake unto them, saying: As ye have asked of me concerning the bsigns of my coming, in the day when I shall come in my cglory in the clouds of heaven, to fulfil the promises that I have made unto your fathers,
          •  •  •
      35 And I said unto them: Be not atroubled, for, when all these things shall come to pass, ye may know that the promises which have been made unto you shall be fulfilled.
  107.   2 Saying: I, the Lord, will make known unto you what I will that ye shall do from this time until the next conference, which shall be held in Missouri, upon the aland which I will bconsecrate unto my people, which are a cremnant of Jacob, and those who are heirs according to the dcovenant.
          •  •  •
      4 And inasmuch as they are faithful unto me, it shall be made known unto them what they shall do;
      5 And it shall also, inasmuch as they are faithful, be made aknown unto them the bland of your inheritance.
  108.   1 Behold, I say unto you, my servant Sidney Gilbert, that I have heard your prayers; and you have called upon me that it should be made known unto you, of the Lord your God, concerning your acalling and belection in the church, which I, the Lord, have raised up in these last days.
  109.   4 And as the covenant which they made unto me has been abroken, even so it has become bvoid and of none effect.
  110.   22 And it mattereth not unto me, after a little, if it so be that they fill their mission, whether they go by water or by land; let this be as it is made known unto them aaccording to their judgments hereafter.
  111.   17 And also my servant aEdward Partridge, behold, he hath sinned, and bSatan seeketh to destroy his soul; but when these things are made known unto them, and they repent of the evil, they shall be forgiven.
          •  •  •
      19 And that which he hath seen and heard may be made known unto my disciples, that they perish not. And for this cause have I spoken these things.
  112.   2 Verily I say unto you, proclaim unto the world in the regions round about, and in the church also, for the space of a season, even until it shall be amade known unto you.
  113.   2 And then, behold, it shall be made known unto them, by the avoice of the conference, their several missions.
  114.   7 And to them will I areveal all bmysteries, yea, all the hidden mysteries of my kingdom from days of old, and for ages to come, will I make known unto them the good pleasure of my will concerning all things pertaining to my kingdom.
          •  •  •
      10 For by my aSpirit will I benlighten them, and by my cpower will I make known unto them the dsecrets of my ewill—yea, even those things which feye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor yet entered into the heart of man.
  115.   22 And now, verily I say unto you, and this is wisdom, make unto yourselves friends with the amammon of unrighteousness, and they will not destroy you.
  116.   69 Remember the great and last promise which I have made unto you; cast away your aidle thoughts and your bexcess of claughter far from you.
          •  •  •
      75 That I may testify unto your aFather, and your God, and my bGod, that you are clean from the cblood of this wicked generation; that I may fulfil this promise, this great and last dpromise, which I have made unto you, when I will.
  117.   7 For he is a descendant of aJoseph and a partaker of the blessings of the promise made unto his fathers—
  118.   55 Behold, all these properties are mine, or else your faith is vain, and ye are found hypocrites, and the acovenants which ye have made unto me are broken;
  119.   11 And in a manner that we may be found worthy, in thy sight, to secure a fulfilment of the apromises which thou hast made unto us, thy people, in the revelations given unto us;
  120.   1 Verily, thus saith the Lord unto you, my servant Joseph Smith, I am well pleased with your aoffering and acknowledgments, which you have made; for unto this end have I raised you up, that I might show forth my bwisdom through the cweak things of the earth.
          •  •  •
      47 And it shall come to pass that if you build a house unto my name, and do not do the things that I say, I will not perform the aoath which I make unto you, neither fulfil the promises which ye expect at my hands, saith the Lord.
  121.   9 This aearth, in its bsanctified and cimmortal state, will be made like unto dcrystal and will be a Urim and Thummim to the inhabitants who dwell thereon, whereby all things pertaining to an inferior kingdom, or all kingdoms of a lower order, will be manifest to those who dwell on it; and this earth will be eChrist’s.
  122.   7 And verily I say unto you, that the aconditions of this law are these: All covenants, contracts, bonds, obligations, boaths, cvows, performances, connections, associations, or expectations, that are not made and entered into and dsealed by the Holy Spirit of promise, of him who is eanointed, both as well for time and for all eternity, and that too most holy, by frevelation and commandment through the medium of mine anointed, whom I have appointed on the earth to hold this gpower (and I have appointed unto my servant Joseph to hold this hpower in the last days, and there is never but one on the earth at a time on whom this power and the ikeys of this priesthood are conferred), are of no efficacy, virtue, or force in and after the resurrection from the dead; for all contracts that are not made unto this end have an end when men are dead.
          •  •  •
      31 This promise is yours also, because ye are of aAbraham, and the promise was made unto Abraham; and by this law is the continuation of the works of my Father, wherein he glorifieth himself.
          •  •  •
      33 But if ye enter not into my law ye cannot receive the promise of my Father, which he made unto Abraham.
          •  •  •
      45 For I have conferred upon you the akeys and power of the priesthood, wherein I brestore all things, and make known unto you all things in due time.
  123.   50 But God hath made known unto our fathers that all men must repent.
  124.   60 And the Lord said unto Enoch: As I live, even so will I come in the alast days, in the days of wickedness and vengeance, to fulfil the boath which I have made unto you concerning the children of Noah;
  125.   31 But the arecords of the fathers, even the patriarchs, concerning the right of Priesthood, the Lord my God preserved in mine own hands; therefore a knowledge of the beginning of the creation, and also of the bplanets, and of the stars, as they were made known unto the fathers, have I kept even unto this day, and I shall endeavor to write some of these things upon this crecord, for the benefit of my posterity that shall come after me.
  126.  
  127.  

No comments:

Post a Comment