Thursday, July 18, 2013

Make unto people

  1.   6 ¶ And in this mountain shall the Lord of hosts make unto all apeople a feast of fat things, a feast of wines on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wines on the lees well refined.
  2.   20 And I will make thee unto this people a afenced brasen wall: and they shall fight against thee, but they shall not prevail against thee: for I am with thee to bsave thee and to deliver thee, saith the Lord.
  3.   14 But Limhi said unto them: Ye shall not slay him, but bring him hither that I may see him. And they brought him. And Limhi said unto him: What cause have ye to come up to war against my people? Behold, my people have not broken the aoath that I made unto you; therefore, why should ye break the oath which ye made unto my people?
  4.   17 Thus, having been converted to the Lord, and never having made it aknown, therefore, when she saw that all the servants of Lamoni had bfallen to the earth, and also her mistress, the queen, and the king, and Ammon lay cprostrate upon the earth, she knew that it was the power of God; and supposing that this opportunity, by making known unto the people what had happened among them, that by beholding this scene it would dcause them to believe in the power of God, therefore she ran forth from house to house, making it known unto the people.
  5.   21 And now, I will speak unto you concerning those atwenty-four plates, that ye keep them, that the bmysteries and the works of darkness, and their secret works, or the secret works of those people who have been destroyed, may be made cmanifest unto this people; yea, all their murders, and robbings, and their plunderings, and all their wickedness and abominations, may be made manifest unto this people; yea, and that ye preserve these dinterpreters.
  6.   18 Is it not as necessary that the plan of redemption should be amade known unto this people as well as unto their children?
  7.   11 And then will I aremember my covenant which I have made unto my people, O house of Israel, and I will bring my gospel unto them.
  8.   12 And verily, verily, I say unto you, that when they shall be fulfilled then is the fulfilling of the acovenant which the Father hath made unto his people, O house of Israel.
  9.   7 And when these things come to pass that thy aseed shall begin to know these things—it shall be a sign unto them, that they may know that the work of the Father hath already commenced unto the fulfilling of the covenant which he hath made unto the people who are of the house of Israel.
  10.   3 And ye need not imagine in your hearts that the words which have been spoken are vain, for behold, the Lord will remember his covenant which he hath made unto his people of the house of Israel.

No comments:

Post a Comment