Saturday, July 6, 2013

"Few of them"

  1.   16 But I will leave a afew men of them from the sword, from the famine, and from the pestilence; that they may declare all their abominations among the heathen whither they come; and they shall know that I am the Lord.
  2.   1 And it came to pass that after king Limhi had made an end of aspeaking to his people, for he spake many things unto them and only a few of them have I written in this book, he told his people all the things concerning their brethren who were in the land of Zarahemla.
  3.   5 And when there were but few of them gathered together to dance, they came forth out of their secret places and took them and carried them into the wilderness; yea, twenty and four of the adaughters of the Lamanites they carried into the wilderness.
  4.   5 But behold, verily I say unto you, that there are many who have been ordained among you, whom I have called but few of them are achosen.

No comments:

Post a Comment