Monday, July 22, 2013

Lay to their charge

  1.   8 aBe merciful, O Lord, unto thy people Israel, whom thou hast bredeemed, and lay not innocent blood unto thy people of Israel’s charge. And the blood shall be forgiven them.
  2.   11 aFalse witnesses did rise up; they laid to my charge things that I knew not.
  3.   60 And he kneeled down, and acried with a loud voice, bLord, lay not this sin to their ccharge. And when he had said this, he fell asleep.
  4.   29 Whom I perceived to be accused of aquestions of their law, but to have nothing laid to his charge worthy of bdeath or of bonds.
  5.   33 Who shall alay any thing to the charge of God’s elect? It is God that justifieth.
  6.   16 At my first aanswer no man stood with me, but all men forsook me: I pray God that it may not be laid to their bcharge.
  7.   17 Now when aGideon had heard these things, he being the king’s captain, he went forth and said unto the king: I pray thee forbear, and do not search this people, and lay not this thing to their charge.
  8.   7 And now, verily I say unto you, I, the Lord, will not lay any asin to your charge; go your ways and sin no more; but unto that soul who sinneth shall the bformer sins return, saith the Lord your God.

No comments:

Post a Comment