Saturday, July 27, 2013

Fulfil the oath

  1.   22 And now let us pacify the king, and we fulfil the aoath which we have made unto him; for it is better that we should be in bondage than that we should lose our blives; therefore, let us put a stop to the shedding of so much blood.
  2.   8 But I would not suffer them that they should break this acovenant which they had made, supposing that God would strengthen us, insomuch that we should not suffer more because of the fulfilling the boath which they had taken.
  3.   47 And it shall come to pass that if you build a house unto my name, and do not do the things that I say, I will not perform the aoath which I make unto you, neither fulfil the promises which ye expect at my hands, saith the Lord.
  4.   60 And the Lord said unto Enoch: As I live, even so will I come in the alast days, in the days of wickedness and vengeance, to fulfil the boath which I have made unto you concerning the children of Noah;

No comments:

Post a Comment