Saturday, November 10, 2012

Rulers of the people

  1.   2 And David said to Joab and to the rulers of the people, Go, number Israel from Beer-sheba even to Dan; and bring the number of them to me, that I may know it.
  2.   1 And the rulers of the people dwelt at Jerusalem: the rest of the people also cast lots, to bring one of ten to dwell in Jerusalem the aholy bcity, and nine parts to dwell in other cities.
  3.   20 The aking sent and loosed him; even the ruler of the people, and let him go free.
  4.   7 In that day shall he swear, saying, I will not be aan healer; for in my house is neither bread nor clothing: make me not a ruler of the people.
  5.   8 Then Peter, filled with the aHoly Ghost, said unto them, Ye rulers of the people, and elders of Israel,
  6.   7 In that day shall he swear, saying: I will not be a healer; for in my house there is neither bread nor clothing; make me not a ruler of the people.
  7.   15 And again, they were awroth with him when they had arrived in the promised land, because they said that he had taken the bruling of the people out of their hands; and they sought to kill him.

No comments:

Post a Comment