Thursday, November 22, 2012

Build him an house

  1.   17 And Jacob journeyed to aSuccoth, and built him an house, and made booths for his cattle: therefore the name of the place is called bSuccoth.
  2.   1 Now Hiram king of Tyre sent messengers to David, and timber of cedars, with masons and carpenters, to build him an house.
  3.   25 For thou, O my God, hast told thy servant that thou wilt build him an house: therefore thy servant hath found in his heart to pray before thee.
  4.   3 ¶ And Solomon sent to aHuram the king of Tyre, saying, As thou didst deal with David my father, and didst send him cedars to build him an house to dwell therein, even so deal with me.
          •  •  •
      6 But who is able to build him an house, seeing the heaven and aheaven of heavens cannot contain him? who am I then, that I should build him an house, save only to burn sacrifice before him?
  5.   23 Thus saith Cyrus king of Persia, All the kingdoms of the earth hath the Lord God of heaven given me; and he hath charged me to build him an ahouse in Jerusalem, which is in Judah. Who is there among you of all his people? The Lord his God be with him, and let him go up.
  6.   2 Thus saith aCyrus king of Persia, The Lord God of heaven hath given me all the kingdoms of the earth; and he hath charged me to build him an bhouse at Jerusalem, which is in Judah.
  7.   47 But Solomon built him an house.

No comments:

Post a Comment