Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Brethren were wroth

  1.   16 And it came to pass that when I, Nephi, had spoken these words unto my brethren, they were angry with me. And it came to pass that they did lay their hands upon me, for behold, they were exceedingly wroth, and they did abind me with cords, for they sought to take away my life, that they might leave me in the wilderness to be devoured by wild beasts.
  2.   14 And his brethren were awroth with him because they bunderstood not the dealings of the Lord; they were also wroth with him upon the waters because they hardened their hearts against the Lord.
  3.   3 Now the leader of those who were wroth against their brethren was a large and a strong man; and his name was aAmalickiah.
  4.   7 But behold, Paanchi, and that part of the people that were desirous that he should be their governor, was exceedingly wroth; therefore, he was about to aflatter away those people to rise up in rebellion against their brethren.

No comments:

Post a Comment