Thursday, November 1, 2012

"Guard against"

  1.   7 But I had sent my spies out round about the land of aShemlon, that I might discover their preparations, that I might guard against them, that they might not come upon my people and destroy them.
  2.   21 And Alma sent spies to follow the remnant of the Amlicites, that he might know of their plans and their plots, whereby he might guard himself against them, that he might preserve his people from being destroyed.
  3.   7 And it came to pass that he did no more attempt a battle with the Lamanites in that year, but he did employ his men in preparing for war, yea, and in making fortifications to guard against the Lamanites, yea, and also delivering their women and their children from famine and affliction, and providing food for their armies.

No comments:

Post a Comment