Thursday, November 15, 2012

Desires of heart

  1.   4 Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the adesires of thine heart.
  2.   2 For behold, he did not keep the commandments of God, but he did walk after the desires of his own heart. And he had many wives and aconcubines. And he did bcause his people to commit sin, and do that which was cabominable in the sight of the Lord. Yea, and they did commit dwhoredoms and eall manner of wickedness.
  3.   10 Now I say unto you, if this be the desire of your hearts, what have you against being abaptized in the bname of the Lord, as a witness before him that ye have entered into a ccovenant with him, that ye will serve him and keep his commandments, that he may pour out his Spirit more abundantly upon you?
      11 And now when the people had heard these words, they clapped their hands for joy, and exclaimed: This is the desire of our hearts.
  4.   3 And it is requisite with the ajustice of God that men should be bjudged according to their cworks; and if their works were good in this life, and the desires of their hearts were good, that they should also, at the last day, be drestored unto that which is good.
  5.   4 Now behold, this was the desire of Amalickiah; for he being a very asubtle man to do evil therefore he laid the plan in his heart to bdethrone the king of the Lamanites.
  6.   10 Behold, thou hast a agift, or thou shalt have a gift if thou wilt desire of me in faith, with an bhonest heart, believing in the power of Jesus Christ, or in my power which speaketh unto thee;
  7.   9 For I, the Lord, will ajudge all men according to their bworks, according to the cdesire of their hearts.
  8.   15 After I had retired to the place where I had previously designed to go, having looked around me, and finding myself alone, I kneeled down and began to offer up the desires of my heart to God. I had scarcely done so, when immediately I was aseized upon by some power which entirely overcame me, and had such an astonishing influence over me as to bind my tongue so that I could not speak. Thick bdarkness gathered around me, and it seemed to me for a time as if I were doomed to sudden destruction.

No comments:

Post a Comment