Monday, November 19, 2012

Put down

  1.   5 And he put down the idolatrous apriests, whom the kings of Judah had ordained to burn incense in the high places in the cities of Judah, and in the places round about Jerusalem; them also that burned incense unto Baal, to the sun, and to the moon, and to the planets, and to all the host of heaven.
  2.   3 And the king of Egypt aput him down at Jerusalem, and bcondemned the land in an hundred talents of silver and a talent of gold.
  3.   7 But God is the ajudge: he putteth bdown one, and setteth up another.
  4.   13 For he saith, By the astrength of my hand I have done it, and by my wisdom; for I am prudent: and I have removed the bounds of the people, and have robbed their treasures, and I have put down the inhabitants like a valiant man:
  5.   19 And for the majesty that he gave him, all people, nations, and languages, trembled and feared before him: whom he would he slew; and whom he would he kept alive; and whom he would he set up; and whom he would he put down.
  6.   52 He hath put down the mighty from their seats, and exalted them of alow degree.
  7.   24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have aput down all brule and all cauthority and dpower.
  8.   13 For ahe saith: By the strength of bmy hand and by my wisdom I have done these things; for I am prudent; and I have moved the borders of the people, and have robbed their treasures, and I have put down the inhabitants like a valiant man;
  9.   20 And the Gentiles are lifted up in the apride of their eyes, and have bstumbled, because of the greatness of their cstumbling block, that they have built up many dchurches; nevertheless, they eput down the power and miracles of God, and preach up unto themselves their own wisdom and their own flearning, that they may get gain and grind upon the face of the poor.
  10.   5 For he put down all the priests that had been consecrated by his father, and consecrated new aones in their stead, such as were lifted up in the pride of their hearts.
  11.   28 Pray for them, my son, that repentance may come unto them. But behold, I fear lest the Spirit hath aceased bstriving with them; and in this part of the land they are also seeking to put down all power and authority which cometh from God; and they are cdenying the Holy Ghost.

No comments:

Post a Comment