Sunday, September 27, 2015

Yet I

  1.   26 And Abimelech said, I wot not who hath done this thing: neither didst thou tell me, neither yet heard I of it, but to day.
  2.   28 And Israel said, It is enough; Joseph my son is yet alive: I will go and see him before I die.
  3.   1 And the Lord said unto Moses, Yet will I bring one plague more upon Pharaoh, and upon Egypt; afterwards he will let you go hence: when he shall let you go, he shall surely athrust you out hence altogether.
  4.   11 As yet I am as strong this day as I was in the day that Moses sent me: as my strength was then, even so is my strength now, for war, both to go out, and to come in.
  5.   7 ¶ And Samson said unto them, aThough ye have done this, yet will I be avenged of you, and after that I will cease.
  6.   14 And thou shalt not only while yet I live shew me the akindness of the Lord, that I die not:
  7.   22 And he said, While the child was yet alive, I fasted and wept: for I said, Who can tell whether God will be gracious to me, that the child may live?
  8.   12 And the man said unto Joab, Though I should receive a thousand shekels of silver in mine hand, yet would I not put forth mine hand against the king’s son: for in our hearing the king acharged thee and Abishai and Ittai, saying, Beware that none touch the young man Absalom.
  9.   18 Yet I have left me seven thousand in Israel, all the knees which have not bowed unto Baal, and every mouth which hath not kissed him.
  10.   6 Yet I will send my servants unto thee to morrow about this time, and they shall search thine house, and the houses of thy servants; and it shall be, that whatsoever is pleasant in athine eyes, they shall put it in their hand, and take it away.
  11.   9 But if ye turn unto me, and keep my commandments, and do them; though there were of you cast out unto the uttermost part of the heaven, yet will I agather them from thence, and will bring them unto the place that I have chosen to set my name there.
  12.   15 Whom, though I were righteous, yet would I not answer, but I would make supplication ato my judge.
      16 If I had called, and he had answered me; yet would I not believe that he had hearkened unto my voice.
          •  •  •
      21 Though I were perfect, ayet would I not know my soul: I would despise my life.
  13.   15 If I be wicked, woe unto me; and if I be righteous, yet will I not lift up my head. I am full of confusion; therefore see thou mine affliction;
  14.   15 Though he aslay me, yet will I btrust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him.
  15.   6 Yet have I aset my king upon my bholy hill of Zion.
  16.   25 I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the arighteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.
  17.   51 The proud have had me greatly in derision: yet have I not declined from thy law.
          •  •  •
      83 For I am become like a abottle in the smoke; yet do I not forget thy statutes.
          •  •  •
      109 My asoul is continually in my hand: yet do I not forget thy law.
      110 The wicked have laid a snare for me: yet I erred not from thy precepts.
          •  •  •
      157 Many are my persecutors and mine enemies; yet do I not decline from thy testimonies.
  18.   12 ¶ Though a sinner do evil an hundred times, and his days be prolonged, yet surely I know that it shall be awell with them that bfear God, which fear before him:
  19.   2 Yet I will distress Ariel, and there shall be heaviness and asorrow: and it shall be unto me as Ariel.
  20.   5 ¶ And now, saith the Lord that aformed me from the womb to be his servant, to bring Jacob again to him, Though Israel be not gathered, yet shall I be glorious in the eyes of the Lord, and my God shall be my strength.
          •  •  •
      15 Can a awoman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not bforget thee.
  21.   8 The Lord God which agathereth the outcasts of Israel saith, Yet will I gather bothers to him, beside those that are gathered unto him.
  22.   24 And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will aanswer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.
  23.   21 Yet I had planted thee a noble avine, wholly a right seed: how then art thou turned into the degenerate plant of a strange vine unto me?
  24.   27 For thus hath the Lord said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full aend.
  25.   6 For thus saith the Lord unto the king’s house of Judah; Thou art Gilead unto me, and the head of Lebanon: yet surely I will make thee a wilderness, and cities which are not inhabited.
          •  •  •
      24 As I live, saith the Lord, though aConiah the son of bJehoiakim king of Judah were the signet upon my right hand, yet would I pluck thee thence;
  26.   32 Behold, I am against them that prophesy false adreams, saith the Lord, and do tell them, and cause my people to err by their lies, and by their lightness; yet I sent them not, nor commanded them: therefore they shall not profit this people at all, saith the Lord.
  27.   11 For I am with thee, saith the Lord, to save thee: though I make a full aend of all nations whither I have scattered thee, yet will I not make a full end of thee: but I will correct thee in measure, and will not leave thee altogether unpunished.
  28.   28 Fear thou not, O Jacob my servant, saith the Lord: for I am with thee; for I will make a full end of all the nations whither I have driven thee: but I will not make a full end of thee, but correct thee in measure; yet will I not leave thee wholly unpunished.
  29.   47 ¶ Yet will I abring again the captivity of bMoab in the latter days, saith the Lord. Thus far is the judgment of Moab.
  30.   8 ¶ Yet will I leave a aremnant, that ye may have some that shall bescape the sword among the nations, when ye shall be cscattered through the countries.
  31.   18 Therefore will I also deal in fury: mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity: and though they cry in mine ears with a loud voice, yet will I not hear them.
  32.   16 Therefore say, Thus saith the Lord God; Although I have cast them far off among the heathen, and although I have scattered them among the countries, yet will I be to them as a little asanctuary in the countries where they shall come.
  33.   15 Yet also I lifted up my hand unto them in the wilderness, that I would not bring them into the aland which I had given them, flowing with milk and honey, which is the glory of all lands;
  34.   17 ¶ Then Daniel answered and said before the king, Let thy agifts be to thyself, and give thy rewards to another; yet I will read the writing unto the king, and make known to him the interpretation.
  35.   9 Yet heard I the voice of his words: and when I heard the voice of his words, then was I in a deep sleep on my face, and my face atoward the ground.
  36.   12 Though they bring up their children, yet will I bereave them, that there shall not be a man left: yea, woe also to them when I adepart from them!
          •  •  •
      16 Ephraim is smitten, their root is dried up, they shall bear no fruit: yea, though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb.
  37.   8 And Ephraim said, Yet I am become rich, I have found me out substance: in all my labours they shall find none iniquity in me that were sin.
  38.   4 Yet I am the Lord thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no agod but me: for there is no bsaviour cbeside me.
  39.   9 ¶ Yet adestroyed I the Amorite before them, whose height was like the height of the cedars, and he was strong as the oaks; yet I destroyed his fruit from above, and his roots from beneath.
  40.   4 Then I said, I am cast out of thy sight; yet I will look again toward thy holy atemple.
  41.   15 Yet will I bring an heir unto thee, O inhabitant of Mareshah: he shall come unto Adullam the glory of Israel.
  42.   18 Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation.
  43.   2 I have aloved you, saith the Lord. Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us? Was not Esau Jacob’s brother? saith the Lord: yet I bloved Jacob,
  44.   29 And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
  45.   33 Peter answered and said unto him, Though all men shall be offended because of thee, yet will I never be aoffended.
          •  •  •
      35 Peter said unto him, Though I should die with thee, yet will I not deny thee. Likewise also said all the disciples.
  46.   27 Consider the alilies how they grow: they toil not, they spin not; and yet I say unto you, that Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
  47.   16 And yet if I ajudge, my bjudgment is true: for I am not calone, but I and the Father that sent me.
  48.   32 Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone: and yet I am not aalone, because the Father is with me.
  49.   17 And it came to pass, that after three days Paul called the chief of the Jews together: and when they were come together, he said unto them, Men and brethren, though I have committed nothing against the people, or customs of our fathers, yet was I delivered prisoner from Jerusalem into the hands of the Romans.
  50.   7 For if the truth of God hath more abounded athrough my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner?
     
  51.   19 For your aobedience is come abroad unto all men. I am glad therefore on your behalf: but yet I would have you bwise unto that which is good, and csimple concerning evil.
  52.   4 For I know nothing aby myself; yet am I not hereby justified: but he that bjudgeth me is the Lord.
  53.   10 And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord, Let not the awife bdepart from her husband:
          •  •  •
      25 Now concerning virgins I have no commandment of the Lord: yet I give my judgment, as one that hath obtained amercy of the Lord to be faithful.
  54.   2 If I be not an apostle unto others, yet doubtless I am to you: for the aseal of mine apostleship are ye in the Lord.
          •  •  •
      19 For though I be free from all men, yet have I made myself aservant unto all, that I might gain the more.
  55.   31 But acovet earnestly the best bgifts: and yet shew I unto you a more cexcellent way.
  56.   10 But by the agrace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I blaboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.
  57.   3 Yet have I sent the brethren, lest our boasting of you should be in vain in this behalf; that, as I said, ye may be ready:
  58.   20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but aChrist bliveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the cfaith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
  59.   22 But if I live in the flesh, this is the fruit of my labour: yet what I shall choose I awot not.
  60.   25 Yet I supposed it necessary to send to you aEpaphroditus, my brother, and companion in labour, and fellowsoldier, but your messenger, and he that ministered to my wants.
  61.   5 For though I be absent in the flesh, yet am I with you in the spirit, joying and beholding your aorder, and the stedfastness of your faith in Christ.
  62.   11 And I said unto him: To know the ainterpretation thereof—for I spake unto him as a man speaketh; for I beheld that he was in the bform of a man; yet nevertheless, I knew that it was the Spirit of the Lord; and he spake unto me as a man speaketh with another.
  63.   5 And now, saith the Lord—that aformed me from the womb that I should be his servant, to bring Jacob again to him—though Israel be not gathered, yet shall I be glorious in the eyes of the Lord, and my God shall be my bstrength.
          •  •  •
      15 For can a awoman forget her sucking child, that she should not have bcompassion on the son of her womb? Yea, they may cforget, yet will I not forget thee, O house of Israel.
  64.   17 And the Lord hath said: I will raise up a Moses; and I will give power unto him in a rod; and I will give judgment unto him in writing. Yet I will not loose his tongue, that he shall speak much, for I will not make him mighty in speaking. But I will awrite unto him my law, by the finger of mine own hand; and I will make a bspokesman for him.
  65.   11 But I am like as yourselves, subject to all manner of infirmities in body and mind; yet I have been chosen by this people, and aconsecrated by bmy father, and was suffered by the hand of the Lord that I should be a ruler and a king over this people; and have been kept and preserved by his matchless power, to serve you with all the might, mind and strength which the Lord hath granted unto me.
  66.   18 And it came to pass that when they had gathered themselves together that he aspake unto them in this wise, saying: O ye, my people, lift up your heads and be comforted; for behold, the time is at hand, or is not far distant, when we shall no longer be in subjection to our enemies, notwithstanding our many strugglings, which have been in vain; yet I trust there bremaineth an effectual struggle to be made.
  67.   3 And yet, I being aover-zealous to inherit the land of our fathers, collected as many as were desirous to go up to possess the land, and started again on our bjourney into the wilderness to go up to the land; but we were smitten with famine and sore afflictions; for we were slow to remember the Lord our God.
  68.   27 And now ye have said that salvation cometh by the law of Moses. I say unto you that it is expedient that ye should akeep the law of Moses as yet; but I say unto you, that the time shall come when it shall bno more be expedient to keep the law of Moses.
  69.   6 Nevertheless, I did harden my heart, for I was acalled many times and I would not bhear; therefore I knew concerning these things, yet I would not know; therefore I went on rebelling cagainst God, in the wickedness of my heart, even until the fourth day of this seventh month, which is in the tenth year of the reign of the judges.
  70.   3 Behold, he bringeth to pass the aresurrection of the dead. But behold, my son, the resurrection is not yet. Now, I unfold unto you a mystery; nevertheless, there are many bmysteries which are ckept, that no one knoweth them save God himself. But I show unto you one thing which I have inquired diligently of God that I might know—that is concerning the resurrection.
  71.   29 And yet I say unto you, that even Solomon, in all his glory, was not arrayed like one of these.
  72.   10 But behold, the life of my servant shall be in my hand; therefore they shall not hurt him, although he shall be amarred because of them. Yet I will heal him, for I will show unto them that bmy wisdom is greater than the cunning of the devil.
  73.   15 And now, O all ye that have imagined up unto yourselves a god who can do ano miracles, I would ask of you, have all these things passed, of which I have spoken? Has the end come yet? Behold I say unto you, Nay; and God has not ceased to be a God of miracles.
  74.   3 Yet I will own them, and they shall be amine in that day when I shall come to make up my jewels.
  75.   42 Again, he told me, that when I got those plates of which he had spoken—for the time that they should be obtained was not yet fulfilled—I should not show them to any person; neither the breastplate with the Urim and Thummim; only to those to whom I should be commanded to show them; if I did I should be adestroyed. While he was conversing with me about the plates, the vision was opened to my bmind that I could see the place where the plates were deposited, and that so clearly and distinctly that I knew the place again when I visited it.
  76.  

No comments:

Post a Comment