Monday, September 21, 2015

"Finger of"

  1.   19 Then the magicians said unto Pharaoh, This is the afinger of God: and Pharaoh’s heart was hardened, and he hearkened not unto them; as the Lord had said.
  2.   18 And he gave unto Moses, when he had made an end of communing with him upon mount Sinai, two atables of btestimony, tables of stone, cwritten with the finger of God.
  3.   27 And the priest shall sprinkle with his right finger some of the oil that is in his left hand seven times before the Lord:
  4.   10 And the Lord delivered unto me two tables of stone awritten with the finger of God; and on them was written according to all the words, which the Lord bspake with you in the mount out of the midst of the fire in the cday of the assembly.
  5.   20 But if I with the afinger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you.
  6.   33 And great was the multitude that did enter into that strange building. And after they did enter into that building they did point the finger of ascorn at me and those that were partaking of the fruit also; but we heeded them not.
  7.   17 And the Lord hath said: I will raise up a Moses; and I will give power unto him in a rod; and I will give judgment unto him in writing. Yet I will not loose his tongue, that he shall speak much, for I will not make him mighty in speaking. But I will awrite unto him my law, by the finger of mine own hand; and I will make a bspokesman for him.
  8.   2 I am Amulek; I am the son of Giddonah, who was the son of Ishmael, who was a descendant of Aminadi; and it was that same Aminadi who interpreted the awriting which was upon the wall of the temple, which was written by the finger of God.
  9.   6 And it came to pass that when the brother of Jared had said these words, behold, the aLord stretched forth his hand and touched the stones one by one with his bfinger. And the cveil was taken from off the eyes of the brother of Jared, and he saw the finger of the Lord; and it was as the finger of a man, like unto flesh and blood; and the brother of Jared dfell down before the Lord, for he was struck with efear.
          •  •  •
      8 And he saith unto the Lord: I saw the finger of the Lord, and I feared lest he should asmite me; for I knew not that the Lord had flesh and blood.
          •  •  •
      19 And because of the aknowledge of this man he could not be kept from beholding within the bveil; and he saw the finger of Jesus, which, when he saw, he fell with fear; for he knew that it was the finger of the Lord; and he had cfaith no longer, for he knew, nothing ddoubting.
  10.   21 And after the brother of Jared had beheld the finger of the Lord, because of the apromise which the brother of Jared had obtained by faith, the Lord could not withhold anything from his sight; wherefore he showed him all things, for he could no longer be kept without the bveil.
  11.   3 Which city shall be abuilt, beginning at the btemple lot, which is appointed by the finger of the Lord, in the western boundaries of the State of Missouri, and cdedicated by the hand of Joseph Smith, Jun., and others with whom the Lord was well pleased.
  12.   46 For a book of aremembrance we have bwritten among us, according to the pattern given by the finger of God; and it is given in our own clanguage.

No comments:

Post a Comment