Saturday, September 26, 2015

Preserve life

  1.   30 And Jacob called the name of the place aPeniel: for I have bseen God cface to face, and my life is preserved.
  2.   5 Now therefore be not agrieved, nor angry with yourselves, that ye sold me hither: for God did bsend me before you to preserve life.
          •  •  •
      7 And God sent me before you to apreserve you a bposterity in the earth, and to save your lives by a great deliverance.
  3.   12 Thou hast granted me life and favour, and thy avisitation hath preserved my spirit.
  4.   6 He preserveth not the life of the wicked: but giveth right to the poor.
  5.   1 Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy.
  6.   33 Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall alose his life shall preserve it.
  7.   20 I say unto you, my brethren, that if you should render all the athanks and bpraise which your whole soul has power to possess, to that God who has created you, and has kept and cpreserved you, and has caused that ye should drejoice, and has granted that ye should live in peace one with another—
      21 I say unto you that if ye should aserve him who has created you from the beginning, and is bpreserving you from day to day, by lending you cbreath, that ye may live and move and do according to your own dwill, and even supporting you from one moment to another—I say, if ye should serve him with all your ewhole souls yet ye would be funprofitable servants.
  8.   30 And it came to pass that Alma, being a man of God, being exercised with much afaith, cried, saying: O Lord, have mercy and bspare my life, that I may be an instrument in thy hands to save and preserve this people.
  9.   5 Nevertheless, after all this, I never have known much of the ways of the Lord, and his amysteries and marvelous power. I said I never had known much of these things; but behold, I mistake, for I have seen much of his mysteries and his marvelous power; yea, even in the preservation of the lives of this people.
  10.   4 And now, when the king heard these words, he said unto them: Now I know that it is the Great Spirit; and he has come down at this time to preserve your lives, that I might not aslay you as I did your brethren. Now this is the Great Spirit of whom our fathers have spoken.
  11.   14 Now the Nephites were taught to defend themselves against their enemies, even to the shedding of blood if it were necessary; yea, and they were also taught anever to give an offense, yea, and never to raise the sword except it were against an enemy, except it were to preserve their lives.
  12.   2 A revelation I give unto you concerning my will; and if thou art faithful and awalk in the paths of bvirtue before me, I will preserve thy life, and thou shalt receive an cinheritance in Zion.
  13.   3 Who willeth to take even them whom he will atake, and bpreserveth in life them whom he will preserve;

No comments:

Post a Comment