Thursday, September 24, 2015

Never know

  1.   23 And then will I profess unto them, I never aknew you: bdepart from me, ye that work ciniquity.
  2.   25 And it shall come to pass that when the asecond trump shall sound then shall they that never bknew me come forth and shall stand before me.
          •  •  •
      27 And then I will confess unto them that I never aknew them; and they shall bdepart into ceverlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels.
  3.   5 Nevertheless, after all this, I never have known much of the ways of the Lord, and his amysteries and marvelous power. I said I never had known much of these things; but behold, I mistake, for I have seen much of his mysteries and his marvelous power; yea, even in the preservation of the lives of this people.
  4.   30 And thus we can plainly discern, that after a people have been once aenlightened by the bSpirit of God, and have had great cknowledge of things pertaining to righteousness, and then have dfallen away into sin and transgression, they become more ehardened, and thus their state becomes fworse than though they had never known these things.
  5.   11 And the battle commenced in this the sixth month; and great and terrible was the battle thereof, yea, great and terrible was the aslaughter thereof, insomuch that there never was known so great a slaughter among all the people of Lehi since he left Jerusalem.
  6.   23 And then will aI profess unto them: I never bknew you; cdepart from me, ye that work iniquity.
  7.   10 But, behold, the days of thy adeliverance are come, if thou wilt bhearken to my voice, which saith unto thee: Arise and be baptized, and cwash away your sins, calling on my name, and you shall receive my Spirit, and a blessing so great as you never have known.
  8.   12 Never did any passage of ascripture come with more power to the heart of man than this did at this time to mine. It seemed to enter with great force into every feeling of my heart. I reflected on it again and again, knowing that if any person needed bwisdom from God, I did; for how to act I did not know, and unless I could get more wisdom than I then had, I would never know; for the teachers of religion of the different sects cunderstood the same passages of scripture so differently as to destroy all confidence in settling the question by an appeal to the Bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment