Wednesday, September 2, 2015

In glory

  1.   16 When the Lord shall build up Zion, he shall aappear in his glory.
  2.   5 Let the saints be joyful in aglory: let them bsing aloud upon their cbeds.
  3.   18 All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in aglory, every one in bhis own house.
  4.   6 But ye shall be named the aPriests of the Lord: men shall call you the Ministers of our God: ye shall eat the briches of the Gentiles, and in their glory shall ye boast yourselves.
  5.   18 ¶ To whom art thou thus like in glory and in greatness among the trees of Eden? yet shalt thou be brought down with the trees of Eden unto the nether parts of the earth: thou shalt lie in the midst of the uncircumcised with them that be slain by the sword. This is Pharaoh and all his multitude, saith the Lord God.
  6.   20 Then shall stand up in his estate a raiser of taxes in the glory of the kingdom: but within few days he shall be destroyed, neither in anger, nor in battle.
  7.   27 For the aSon of man shall come in the bglory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall creward every man according to his dworks.
  8.   31 ¶ When the aSon of man shall come in his bglory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
  9.   38 Whosoever therefore shall be aashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the bSon of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy cangels.
  10.   37 They said unto him, Grant unto us that we may sit, one on thy right hand, and the other on thy left hand, in thy glory.
  11.   31 Who appeared in glory, aand spake of his bdecease which he should accomplish at Jerusalem.
  12.   41 There is one glory of the asun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the bstars: for one star cdiffereth from another star in dglory.
          •  •  •
      43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in aglory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:
  13.   9 For if the ministration of condemnation be glory, much more doth the ministration of righteousness exceed in glory.
  14.   19 But my God shall supply all your aneed according to his briches in glory by Christ Jesus.
  15.   4 When Christ, who is our alife, shall bappear, then shall ye also appear with him in cglory.
  16.   14 And it came to pass that I, Nephi, beheld the power of the Lamb of God, that it descended upon the saints of the church of the Lamb, and upon the covenant people of the Lord, who were scattered upon all the face of the earth; and they were aarmed with brighteousness and with the cpower of God in great glory.
  17.   18 All the kings of the nations, yea, all of them, lie in glory, every one of them in his own house.
  18.   50 Yea, thus saith the Spirit: Repent, all ye ends of the earth, for the kingdom of heaven is soon at hand; yea, the Son of God cometh in his aglory, in his might, majesty, power, and dominion. Yea, my beloved brethren, I say unto you, that the Spirit saith: Behold the glory of the bKing of all the earth; and also the King of heaven shall very soon shine forth among all the children of men.
  19.   26 And anot many days hence the Son of God shall come in his bglory; and his glory shall be the glory of the Only Begotten of the Father, full of cgrace, equity, and truth, full of patience, dmercy, and long-suffering, quick to ehear the cries of his people and to answer their prayers.
  20.   15 But this cannot be; we must come forth and stand before him in his glory, and in his power, and in his might, majesty, and dominion, and acknowledge to our everlasting ashame that all his bjudgments are just; that he is just in all his works, and that he is merciful unto the children of men, and that he has all power to save every man that believeth on his name and bringeth forth fruit meet for repentance.
  21.   24 For behold, aangels are declaring it unto many at this time in our land; and this is for the purpose of preparing the hearts of the children of men to receive his word at the time of his coming in his glory.
  22.   11 But Alma said unto him: The Spirit constraineth me that I must not stretch forth mine hand; for behold the Lord receiveth them up unto himself, in aglory; and he doth suffer that they may do this thing, or that the people may do this thing unto them, according to the hardness of their hearts, that the bjudgments which he shall exercise upon them in his wrath may be just; and the cblood of the dinnocent shall stand as a witness against them, yea, and cry mightily against them at the last day.
  23.   28 And I know that he will araise me up at the last day, to dwell with him in bglory; yea, and I will cpraise him forever, for he has dbrought our fathers out of Egypt, and he has swallowed up the eEgyptians in the Red Sea; and he led them by his power into the promised land; yea, and he has delivered them out of bondage and captivity from time to time.
  24.   3 And he did expound all things, even from the beginning until the atime that he should come in his bglory—yea, even all things which should come upon the face of the earth, even until the celements should melt with fervent heat, and the earth should be dwrapt together as a scroll, and the heavens and the earth should pass away;
  25.   7 Therefore, more blessed are ye, for ye shall anever taste of bdeath; but ye shall live to behold all the doings of the Father unto the children of men, even until all things shall be fulfilled according to the will of the Father, when I shall come in my glory with the cpowers of heaven.
      8 And ye shall never endure the pains of death; but when I shall come in my glory ye shall be changed in the twinkling of an eye from amortality to bimmortality; and then shall ye be blessed in the kingdom of my Father.
  26.   30 And even if they ado unto you even as they have done unto me, blessed are ye, for you shall bdwell with me in cglory.
  27.   3 And the Lord said unto me: Verily, verily, I say unto thee, because thou desirest this thou shalt atarry until I come in my bglory, and shalt cprophesy before nations, kindreds, tongues and people.
  28.   12 And again, verily, verily, I say unto you, and it hath gone forth in a firm decree, by the will of the Father, that mine aapostles, the Twelve which were with me in my ministry at Jerusalem, shall stand at my right hand at the day of my coming in a pillar of bfire, being clothed with robes of righteousness, with crowns upon their heads, in cglory even as I am, to djudge the whole house of Israel, even as many as have loved me and kept my commandments, and none else.
  29.   16 And I will show it plainly as I showed it unto my adisciples as I stood before them in the flesh, and spake unto them, saying: As ye have asked of me concerning the bsigns of my coming, in the day when I shall come in my cglory in the clouds of heaven, to fulfil the promises that I have made unto your fathers,
          •  •  •
      56 And at that day, when I shall come in my aglory, shall the parable be fulfilled which I spake concerning the ten bvirgins.
  30.   78 Wherefore, they are abodies terrestrial, and not bodies celestial, and differ in glory as the moon differs from the sun.
          •  •  •
      91 And thus we saw the glory of the aterrestrial which excels in all things the glory of the telestial, even in glory, and in power, and in might, and in dominion.
          •  •  •
      98 And the glory of the telestial is one, even as the glory of the stars is one; for as one star differs from another star in glory, even so differs one from another in glory in the telestial world;
          •  •  •
      114 But agreat and marvelous are the works of the Lord, and the bmysteries of his kingdom which he showed unto us, which surpass all understanding in glory, and in might, and in dominion;
  31.   45 The earth arolls upon her wings, and the bsun giveth his light by day, and the moon giveth her light by night, and the stars also give their light, as they roll upon their wings in their glory, in the midst of the cpower of God.
  32.   6 If he be the spirit of a just man made perfect he will come in his glory; for that is the only way he can appear—

No comments:

Post a Comment